Bacon wrapped Chicken Breast Stuffed with Spam Sausage over a Creamy Mushroom Risotto topped with a Tomato Dijon Sauce

Boshizzle

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
After 2 days, my home Internet access is back, baby! So, time to post on the BBB board.

Here is a tasty Spam dish I cooked up over the past weekend.

Bacon wrapped Chicken Breast Stuffed with Spam Sausage over a Creamy Mushroom Risotto topped with a Tomato Dijon Sauce.

I chopped up some Spam and added some sage, coriander, parsley, black pepper, and grated swiss cheese.

picture.php

I added an egg yolk and some bread crumbs to act as a binder.

picture.php

I then stuffed a chicken breast with the Spam Sausage mixture and wrapped it all with bacon.

picture.php

I wrapped it in foil and parboiled it to set the shape and make sure the egg was fully cooked. I could have performed this step in the smoker but I have been too busy over the last couple of weeks and weekends to fire it up. After this step, I put it in the fridge to cool and get ready for the grill.

picture.php

Here it is just after I put it on the grill. I have no idea where all that flame over the chicken, Spam, and bacon came from in the pic.

picture.php

Here it is just about ready.

picture.php

I made a creamy mushroom risotto for a side and a tomato/dijon sauce to finish it off. And, this is the finished dish. It was pretty tasty!

Bacon wrapped Chicken Breast Stuffed with Spam Sausage over a Creamy Mushroom Risotto topped with a Tomato Dijon Sauce

picture.php

Thanks for looking!

Screw the recipe, I want the cooked product, now! Definitely an out of this world dish. Well played sir, well played indeed.

Mmmmmm Looks great. Care to share the Tomato Dijon Recipe? Thanks

Sorry, bro, I don't have the recipe written down. But, it has some tomato sauce, ketchup, garlic, black pepper, Dijon mustard, and chicken broth in it. It was also topped with some diced tomato.

That looks like something you could buy at a restaurant!:thumb:

Excellent idea and presentation!

That definately has to be in the Spam Throwdown.

You are bringin' it strong right there - very impressive! :clap2: Way to bring the Spam uptown!

Back