2 hours & $20.00 later...

heinz57

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I am a certified "food handler". It was well worth it. Most of the things I already knew, but it was a great reminder for the stuff that I have taken for granted over the years. It is amazing that more people don't get food poisoning. I could defintetly tell the difference in the people that were there because they wanted to be there, and the ones that were there because they had to be there. It's scary to think that we are putting our food & health in the hands of some of these kids.

I took this class though my Health Dept. It was a ServeSafe class. I would recomend it to anyone that handles food or cooks, even just for fun. I WOULD NOT recomend going home & pointing out to your wife all the things that she has been doing wrong in the kitchen all these years!

Well, you got a deal. I just took my test Monday. In Illniois you have to have 15 hours of class. It was $90.00 here in Sangamon County. Then you have to pay the State another $35.00 for your cert. And your right I could of passed that test without the class. But I'm not sure that the fella next to me who slept through the class passed his test. On that note, avoid Wendys for a while.

Well, you got a deal. I just took my test Monday. In Illniois you have to have 15 hours of class. It was $90.00 here in Sangamon County. Then you have to pay the State another $35.00 for your cert. And your right I could of passed that test without the class. But I'm not sure that the fella next to me who slept through the class passed his test. On that note, avoid Wendys for a while.

:lol::lol:

Don't EVEN bad mouth Wendy's...you won't like me when I'm angry :icon_pissed

y'all remember Wendys when they had that huge salad, potato, mexican, pasta bar they used to have. back in the late 80's and early nineties.. you could load up. Like 5 types of pasta, 5 types of mexican things, all sorts of topping for your potatoes or salad. :tongue:

y'all remember Wendys when they had that huge salad, potato, mexican, pasta bar they used to have. back in the late 80's and early nineties.. you could load up. Like 5 types of pasta, 5 types of mexican things, all sorts of topping for your potatoes or salad. :tongue:

I stopped going to Wendy's when they took that salad bar away!

I stopped going to Wendy's when they took that salad bar away!

yeah a man could go in with the intention of losing weight and make himself a nice big salad.... with Enchlidas, tacos, Refried Beans and Rice, a potato with chili, pasta and sauce, meatballs and those little sausages all topped with cheap nacho cheese. Oh and chase it down with a 64 oz Dr. Pepper.

I stopped eating at Wendy's back in the late 80's when I came down with a BAD case of poisoning from their Chili.:mad:
Haven't eaten there since.

If I am going to eat fast food, what am I saying when I am going to eat fast food it is Wendy's.

Don't EVEN bad mouth Wendy's...you won't like me when I'm angry :icon_pissed
Man First the Raiders and now Wendy's......
One Ain't worth a $hit and the other gives you the $hits!

Country lives in a $hitty world....Pass it on!:biggrin:

Nice guys......

Hijack-Car.jpg

Back