• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

hmmm $15

superlazy

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Possible CL find.
smokey_zps41ea15d7.jpg

Seriously thinking about it. grate may be junk but it has wood handle and I really miss my old one

Point out that you have to replace the grate and offer them $10. But at that price is $5 going to make much of a difference? And even at $15 there is no reason not to get it!

Good luck!

Yeah, I'd say $10. New ones are what, $30? But this one has a nice wooden handle from what it looks like.

The OEM wooden handle would make it worth it to me.

i usually never go over $10. if it needs a grate then that brings it up near a new one. but the $15 is ok cuz of the wood handle if yer into that.

The handle is my draw. Sent email I will try for $10.
Is it weird that I really want this?

Just had a thought....will u b 2 Lazy 2 use it???:wink:

What's so special about the wooden handle? What, it's not rotten?

Old school,before EVERYTHING was disposable.Green bro,renewable resource,if times get too bad,like they seem to be getting more and more,you can use the handle for firewood.:thumb:

I hate to say I got my last one for free....... Butt, they are great little BBQ's

they look better than plastic. don't get hot like the plastic handles do.
they look better than plastic. they are no longer made by weber. they look better than plastic. they are hard to find in good shape. they look better than plastic. are sought after by many of us cuz we are anal about it. they look better than plastic.

What's so special about the wooden handle? What, it's not rotten?

Wow work sucked so bad today I forgot all about it until I saw the thread.
I just talked to the guy he will send me pic's of the grates later tonight and will most likely pick it up after work tomorrow.:thumb:
Hmmm why do I smell burgers already?

they look better than plastic. don't get hot like the plastic handles do.
they look better than plastic. they are no longer made by weber. they look better than plastic. they are hard to find in good shape. they look better than plastic. are sought after by many of us cuz we are anal about it. they look better than plastic.

Yo George - do you, think the wood handles look better than plastic? :mod:

Back