Daddy's BBQ Sauce!

Jeff S.

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Our sauce took first place at the kootenai county fair!

Not a huge achievement but pretty cool.

Major League Cool Jeff! :thumb: Are you gonna bring it to Yakima? :becky:

Daddy's BBQ Sauce

Our sauce took first place at the kootenai county fair!

Not a huge achievement but pretty cool.
Hi Jeff,
Do you make the BBQ sauce. It is the best tasting Sauce I have ever put on ribs. Just finished a pro competition this past weekend and used Daddy's BBQ sauce....Placed 8th out of 30 pro teams.

Hi Jeff,
Do you make the BBQ sauce. It is the best tasting Sauce I have ever put on ribs. Just finished a pro competition this past weekend and used Daddy's BBQ sauce....Placed 8th out of 30 pro teams.

Yes, this is sauce that my wife makes, are you talking about "big daddys sauce". We don't mass pack yet...

Daddy's BBQ Sauce

Hi Jeff,
I guess there is more than one Daddy's BBQ Sauce....This one is made in Gulfport ,Ms....Web Site....daddysbbqsauce.com
This stuff is really good...I love the Brown Sugar and Honey...They also have a Sweet and Spicy which is really good.
I'm sure the one your wife makes is probably really good also.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 65
I bet there is a ton of Daddy's this and that.

We are not marketing the sauce under that name. I have aquired the nickname Daddy, probably something to do with the 5 kids and the one in the oven, well, er, smoker.

I should have titled the thread differently, but hey, oh well. I seem to attract ambulance chasers...

Jeff, not going to make the comp at the fair. Couldnt get out of work. Going to need to find a different job, so I have time for this Hobby!

Jeff

I bet there is a ton of Daddy's this and that.

We are not marketing the sauce under that name. I have aquired the nickname Daddy, probably something to do with the 5 kids and the one in the oven, well, er, smoker.

I should have titled the thread differently, but hey, oh well. I seem to attract ambulance chasers...

Jeff, not going to make the comp at the fair. Couldnt get out of work. Going to need to find a different job, so I have time for this Hobby!

Jeff
Been following this thread! Jeff S, we're like brothers from another...

Have five kids myself (haven't checked the smoker...don't think there's another in there!). I've been competing with my 8-year old daughter this year...and have often said "I got to get another job so we can do this more often!!"

Congrats on the succes with the sauce, and with the little ones!!

Been following this thread! Jeff S, we're like brothers from another...

Have five kids myself (haven't checked the smoker...don't think there's another in there!). I've been competing with my 8-year old daughter this year...and have often said "I got to get another job so we can do this more often!!"

Congrats on the succes with the sauce, and with the little ones!!

THANK YOU, very much. My 9 year old just ask me this week if she can start cooking with me next year!

Now I am really jacked to compete next year!

As much as it pains me to say it, we wont be making Yakima. Family obligations killed the chance of competing in Yakima.

I will be passing through on the 13th. I will stop, look around, smell the air for leftover whiffs of sweet blue, and then continue on to the coast.:mad:

Jeff

Back