Live cooking stream.

B

BarbequeKansasCity

Hey guys I should have put this up weeks ago but I forgot... I set up a free live stream of when I cook if you are on Facebook its easy to sign in. Here's a link http://new.livestream.com/accounts/1912082/events/1704114 my next event will start Monday night. I will be available to answer questions during the live feed.

There are videos on there from last weeks feeds I will see if I can get them all to work this week.

Dan

Not sure what's going on here. Your website seems to be running by a third party. What I have seen so far is nothing but spam.

So captndan sent me a message that says the link doesn't work or it sent him some where else.

Here's the fix step one sign up for a free live stream account step two search for my channel Chop Quey BBQ!

This is not spam! This is really a live video cooking event that I just started doing.

Dan

You can sign up with out being on farkbook. Then search for Chop Quey BBQ to get to my profile. If you go to livestream .com you can search for profiles without setting up an account. (Its a free account)

-Dan

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Back