The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   BBQ Brethren Throwdowns (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   IN PROGRESS***SPECIAL***: Discussion Thread -> "Farking Double Cheeseburger" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*) (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=182403)

bigabyte 02-24-2014 12:47 PM

IN PROGRESS***SPECIAL***: Discussion Thread -> "Farking Double Cheeseburger" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Our new Special TD category is...

"Farking Double Cheeseburger!"

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4c1a4613.jpg
Oldyote's winning entry from the 2013 "National Burger Month" Throwdown

What can I say about the burger than hasn't already been said?:noidea:

Still though, I think we need more burger.

Don't you?

So let's go for DOUBLE the BURGER!:clap: What the fark could be better than that?

How about CHEESE!!!:hungry:

So this month you farkers can make ALL the farking DOUBLE CHEESEBURGERS you want. This is your official notice of permission.

It's also your farking marching orders!

Now START MAKING SOME FARKING DOUBLE CHEESEBURGERS ALREADY YOU FARKING MAGGOTS!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Also:

• This is not an open category, meaning you can cook anything you like as long as it is a farking double cheeseburger.
  • Standard Throwdown rules apply.
  • Multiple entries are both allowed, and encouraged. :thumb:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 2/28 through Sunday 3/30/14.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 3/31/14.

Click here to
READ THE RULES
for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

Oh, and this is the official wack-my-doodle thread. Ron and Moose are very wise and are only going to stick their necks out far enough to trust me on posting the delinquent thread. I don't farking blame them. They have their work cut out for them already, and they certainly don't need me mucking around with the legitimate threads!:becky:

Actually, all that is tongue in cheek. I am thrilled and honored to be able to make a TD thread again. Thanks for reaching out and giving me the opportunity guys.

Now I'm getting all teary eyed and chit.:roll:

That's IT, someone get me a farking burger already! Make it a DOUBLE. With extra cheese.

***The below disclaimer is intended to offset any biggie type influences that may have otherwise occured to this TD and to prevent the wackadoodlification of any serious threads on this topic. BE ADVISED***

The ENTRY and VOTE threads will follow Q-Talk rules, meaning QUALITY ON-TOPIC discussion of the category or entries only, please. Discussion is encouraged to take place in the DISCUSSION THREAD, but if you want a recipe, or are looking for details or have QUALITY ON-TOPIC comments to make about an entry or the category you can make them in the ENTRY or VOTE thread. Non-quality posts that are made here will be deleted and the offending member will be asked why they couldn't just post in the DISCUSSION thread instead, and in extreme cases or repeat offenders, disciplinary action WILL happen.

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

deguerre 02-24-2014 12:47 PM

Burger!!!

c farmer 02-24-2014 12:49 PM

This is a good one.

landarc 02-24-2014 12:54 PM

Wait! Why is this being posted by Bigabyte? Is this a real Throwdown? You realize he is the guy who created Special Rules?

landarc 02-24-2014 12:55 PM

Is a Double Cheeseburger double the cheese, double the burger or double the meat in the burger? Can I enter a chicken filet burger?

deguerre 02-24-2014 12:55 PM

Shut up and eat your SPAM, Bob.

Ron_L 02-24-2014 12:58 PM

wackadoodlification???

Did you mean Whackadoodle Defecation?

Moose 02-24-2014 01:07 PM

This thread will be up to page three in no time!

bigabyte 02-24-2014 01:12 PM

There are NO special rules.

Except that it has to be a double cheeseburger. That should go without saying, and double cheeseburgers are VERY special.

I was just informed that this TD may have already been Moosed though, but a good Moosing.

So when the fark are we going to start seeing some of these burgers?:confused: This seems to be taking a very long time.

bigabyte 02-24-2014 01:13 PM

Fark, now I'm going to get pickled too!:wacko:

In a good way.

Actually, I think I like what the pickle did.

landarc 02-24-2014 01:28 PM

Deification! You guys are too much, I am humbled.

I'll be gentle

bigabyte 02-24-2014 01:30 PM

Actually, upon re-reading it I thought I saw it say something about wackadoodle qualification. Is there such a thing?

Diesel Dave 02-24-2014 03:07 PM

You sir a certainly a qualified whackadoodle.

So what about a triple double, multi cheese burger with onions and stuff

bigabyte 02-24-2014 03:08 PM

As long as it's a "Farking Double Cheeseburger"!:thumb:

Easy peasy.

Moose 02-24-2014 03:10 PM

What if someone makes a burger out of cheese? :confused: