Tonight's Dinner

Bonewagon

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
First off, let me apologize for the bad cell phone pics, the wife's camera picked the worst time to have a dead battery (first rule of photography - it's always the camera's fault).

Had a couple racks of lamb I wanted to grill tonight. Slathered them both with EVOO, and rubbed one with Dizzy Pigs Tsunami Spin, and one with Greektown "Billygoat" Seasoning from The Spice House (a great spice shop located outside of Chicago). Let them sit for a couple hour is the fridge to get happy <Emeril Mod>, then onto the BSK at 440˚ indirect.

lamb1.jpg

Time got away from me and I caught them on the higher end of medium rare. Pulled them for a rest and put the spurs to the BSK and went direct to get a good sear on them. Grilled some naan and gave the racks a rest. Finished off the plate with sour cream and chive mashed taters, buttered corn, and homemade tzatziki sauce. It's hard to tell from the pics but ended up about a medium doneness, still plenty tender. Both the Tsunami Spin and the Billygoat rubs were awesome. Definitely will do this one again to try and hit med. rare doneness instead of medium.

lamb2.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Back