On-line food service certification

big brother smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Here is an online food service course for anyone wishing to get certified on-line. Test takes about 2-3 hours! They also have bartending and some other courses. I originally was going to set up the group rate for Bretheren, but realized that it is based on the state you live in.

So, someone could take leadership for each state and work out the group rate amongst yourselves.

http://www.servercertificationcorp.com/food_safety_course.html

If you cali boys/gals want to use this PM me or respond here and I will set it up for those needing certification.

$24?? Assuming the certification is as widely accepted as ServSafe or others, that's a great deal.

Wish you told me this in June. Took my ServSafe test then for $105. Oh well.

I'm renewing my certification on 09/16. These guys are the only way to go imho.

Some of the BBQ asocs. have talked about a course like this for awhile now. The group rate or indv. is attractive enough to not wait any longer for them.Great new empluyee tool also. Way cool. Thanks BBS. Steve

Here is an online food service course for anyone wishing to get certified on-line. Test takes about 2-3 hours! They also have bartending and some other courses. I originally was going to set up the group rate for Bretheren, but realized that it is based on the state you live in.

So, someone could take leadership for each state and work out the group rate amongst yourselves.

http://www.servercertificationcorp.com/food_safety_course.html

If you cali boys/gals want to use this PM me or respond here and I will set it up for those needing certification.

I might be interested. Is this certification accepted in California like ServSafe?

Sorry for the delay. The certification is pending in most states. You can check the site to see what states .

WA food handler courses all require that you present ID and take the class at your local HD. $10 for basic food handler card. Cert is good state-wide. King County also offers a meat-cutter cert.

Back