The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Q-talk (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   For new non-subscribed members (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120438)

BBQ Bandit 11-16-2011 03:05 PM

For new non-subscribed members

Anyone who remotely knows me... am on here regularly, will put my money where my mouth is... right now. :shocked:

Here's an offer for you.... actually for two new members.
For these two people, who has joined in the last ninety days without a subscription...

I will pony up and pay for one yearly Brethren subscriptions for these (2) new members in their names. :whoo::whoo:

Once the subscriptions take effect, will open up new sections and features within the forum... which will reveal so much more.

Whatcha got to lose?

Here's the deal;
1. Must be a new member (within last 90 days).
2. Must reply within this thread with the post "eight inches of snot"

[Yes, typed intentionally "Eight inches of snot"]

That is a Brethren punchline... the joke is detailed under the Subscribed members section... under the post "Inception of the Brethren"

Will collect names until Thanksgiving (Nov. 24, 2011 - 11:59 pm EST)... and will post results drawn by Mrs. Bandit the following day.

I double dog dare you. :becky::becky::becky:

DirtyDirty00 11-16-2011 03:10 PM

where is this subscribed member section that you speak of?

BBQ Bandit 11-16-2011 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyDirty00 (Post 1852673)
where is this subscribed member section that you speak of?

With a membership... look at the main opening page... shows a sticky below the new members' "Welcome to our humble abode"

deguerre 11-16-2011 03:16 PM

Free Beers are on Bandit! Jump on it folks!

Bluehawg 11-16-2011 03:25 PM

Heck, I ain't skeered... I once helped a mama goat birth some babies with one hand while eating a chili cheese burger and fries with the other.... It was sloppy and I was hongry.

At the risk of being the butt of a joke I'll bite.

I ain't skeered of

"eight inches of snot"

:becky:Gitrdun.

that is all.

tony69 11-16-2011 03:33 PM

You got me curious about the "eight inches of snot"! However, I joined in mid July so I don't fit in that catagory. I am on this site every day though & when I can afford to, I will definatly get a subscription. I have already learned a ton & plan on learning a ton more. Thanks to all that do what they do here.

BroBBQButcher 11-16-2011 03:35 PM

Eight inches of snot

FrizzleFry 11-16-2011 03:47 PM

eight inches of snot

pci 11-16-2011 03:49 PM

2 weeks over:sad:

Phrasty 11-16-2011 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQ Bandit (Post 1852664)
Anyone who remotely knows me... am on here regularly, will put my money where my mouth is... right now. :shocked:

For these two people, who has joined in the last ninety days without a subscription...

I will pony up and pay for one yearly Brethren subscriptions for these (2) new members in their names. :whoo::whoo:

Once the subscriptions take effect, will open up new sections and features within the forum... which will reveal so much more.

Whatcha got to lose?

Here's the deal;

That is a Brethren punchline... the joke is detailed under the Subscribed members section... under the post "Inception of the Brethren"

Will collect names until Thanksgiving... and will post results drawn by Mrs. Bandit the following day.

I've said this to you before and I'll say it again... in public! You're a Gentleman and a Scholar Bob... and an overall darn good person. Way to encourage the way of the Brethren! Good on you, and to whoever wins this little freebie! WELL worth the eight inches of snot!

Cheers

Hozman 11-16-2011 03:54 PM

"eight inches of snot"

chambersuac 11-16-2011 04:50 PM

Great gift, Bob. You are a generous guy!

Kaisersoze 11-16-2011 05:13 PM

Erm... "eight inches of snot"

EX~DY 11-16-2011 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQ Bandit (Post 1852664)

Whatcha got to lose?

Here's the deal;

Will collect names until Thanksgiving... and will post results drawn by Mrs. Bandit the following day.

Eight inches of snot

why not?!

thirtydaZe 11-16-2011 05:24 PM

eight inches of snot