• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

It's official... I'm an addict.

stargate823

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
After recently purchasing my 3rd grill, which earned an eye roll from my significant other, I decided to build one of these this weekend. So now I'm up to 4 cookers. Fun little project! Can't wait to start cooking on it! :becky:

919639_10151544226958470_1657624971_o.jpg

Congrats :clap2: If the significant other gives you trouble just tell them that you could take up smoking crack instead :thumb:

I told her last night I could either spend money on hookers or grills, take your pick. This earned me another eye roll. :rolleyes:

I don't hear her complaining when the food is ready! :thumb:

Might have been the copious amount of liquid courage I had ingested. Either that or the paint fumes - I'm not sure which! :cool:

Welcome to the addiction! Great lookin' cooker. :thumb: :-D

I like it, looks very nice and yes there is no hope:biggrin1:

Thanks! I'm really happy with how it turned out. I'll be using this baby to smoke appetizers while my big rig handles that hams for mothers day!

There's no step program for this addiction, so you just have to enjoy it!!
Nice looking build there! :thumb:

umm, far as i know, no matter how many you have, there is always room for one more.

Welcome to the club brotha.

THIS place is the best support group you're gonna find too. :wink:

if you count the gasser I'm up to 4 too...and yes, I've gotten the eye roll from the SO too.

Thanks for all the compliments! I have a feeling I'll be building another one of these in the future. I fired it up to cure the paint today and it was rock solid for 7 straight hours. It held temps between 225 and 250 easily and I ramped it up to 300 in the end. Hell of a cooker!

I'll be building a UDS as soon as I find the perfect drum donor.... I'm running out of deck space! :laugh:

I've heard "the Betty Ford" has a program, not that I need it. I really don't!

Back