The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Butcher BBQ Injections, Marinades, Rubs, and More (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   New Item "Grill" (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108384)

Butcher BBQ 06-08-2011 10:46 PM

New Item "Grill"

We are so excited about announcing this new item. "Grill"
This is a revolutionary new product that can flavor many different types of meat with some easy to follow applications. One way is thru marinating, place your meat in a container and cover with enough "Grill" liquid to cover product for 2 to 4 hours. A quicker and just as efficient way is thru injection. Using an syringe inject thru out the meat with "Grill"
and let set a 30 to 60 minutes. For a full flavor boost use both methods, One item that can do both! For brining mix 1/2 cup "Grill" with 8 cups liquid. For injecting mix 1/8 to 1/4 cup "Grill" to 2 cups of liquid. "Grill" is highly recommeded for chicken, but after tasting you will realize it can be used on ribs, steaks, and chops. It will give you all the moistness expected while adding a great flavor.

We have been asked for a long time for a chicken product, well we didn't want to just stop there. Its been about a year in the making but we have done it. Everyone enjoy and let me know what your results are.

smokinajs 12-04-2011 02:15 PM

Has any tried this product yet. Anyone has feedback on this

gmusick 12-04-2011 11:21 PM

I've tried it, Buster. Hit me up and we'll talk

ique 12-05-2011 07:46 PM

I have used this product as a brine for comp chicken and ribs with very good results. 1/2 cup Grill to 8 cups water.

Butcher BBQ 12-08-2011 03:21 PM

Thanks for the insite.

JS-TX 03-04-2012 02:22 AM

David, is this product a brine/injection of some sort? My initial reaction to the name is that it's something that makes chicken tastes grilled...
This is a revolutionary new product that can flavor many different types of meat with some easy to follow applications.
You have a list of ingredients?
Pardon my craziness.:crazy:

Butcher BBQ 03-06-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JS-TX (Post 1967560)
David, is this product a brine/injection of some sort? My initial reaction to the name is that it's something that makes chicken tastes grilled...
This is a revolutionary new product that can flavor many different types of meat with some easy to follow applications.
You have a list of ingredients?
Pardon my craziness.:crazy:

Great question, this product works in both methods. The product has the properties to work as an osmosis and moisture holding capabilities as an injection. Here are the ingredients.
Salt,Sugar,Garlic Powder,Spices,Sodium Phosphate(9.6%), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein(contains salt), Grill flavor(maltodextrin, salt, grill flavor [from partially hydrogenerated soybean/cottonseed oil], modified food starch,Corn starch solids, smoke flavor), corn starch, dextrose, natural butter flavor, vinegar powder(maltodextrin, white distilled vinegar, modified food starch), citric acid(for flavor), guar gum, spice extractives. contains soy & milk

JS-TX 03-06-2012 10:38 PM

Thanks David, you don't have sample sized packages of Grill available do you?

Butcher BBQ 03-07-2012 07:20 PM

They are being packaged this week. I will get them on the site asap. Since your the first to ask if you would pm me your addy I will send one to you free.