My tutorial for KISS UDS

LT72884

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Ok i am working on a rough draft for a tutorial for the KISS UDS. Here it is so far. I felt i should post here since the qtalk descrption said hints and tips.

Go to http://grillofmydreams.bluedisk.org

On the right hand side you will see the link for drum smoker. its near the top. Feel free to check out the rest of the site. The digital photography is cool as well. Just a portfolio i used for school and what not.

Thanx

Matt

good job with your uds build, but where's the beef?

was an interesting site ya got there,, But any redneck will tell ya that if you use 4 blots to hold up your cooking rack, they will have to be exact or the grate will wobble. 3 bolts will keep it more stable... Just my 2 cents..

Didn't notice any Brethren links on this site. Forgetting where you got schooled?

Didn't notice any Brethren links on this site. Forgetting where you got schooled?

I have them posted on the right hand side. Maybe the widget is not activated. It also might be under the bbq section but ill take a pic and fix that. I know i have referenced this site many times in my site..

thanx for the reminder

Evidently you missed it....Cowgirl's blog is there.

Paul B

I remember Matt added my blog to his list when he contacted me about how to build a drum a few months ago.
If I'm correct, Matt contacted Pat (Norco) too.

How are the small exhaust holes working out? Mine are 1" holes and I leave them open through the whole smoke.

Instruction for USD

Ok i am working on a rough draft for a tutorial for the KISS UDS. Here it is so far. I felt i should post here since the qtalk descrption said hints and tips.

Go to http://grillofmydreams.bluedisk.org

On the right hand side you will see the link for drum smoker. its near the top. Feel free to check out the rest of the site. The digital photography is cool as well. Just a portfolio i used for school and what not.

Thanx

Matt

Excellent write up my friend, excellent.

Back