The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements and news (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Why do we moderate the way we do. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34895)

StLouQue 12-17-2007 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykendall (Post 515939)
I like being moderated - it's a fetish :mrgreen:

LOL. Nice, TK. Is this one of those Californy things that makes the rest of the country scratch their heads?

BBQ Grail 12-17-2007 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykendall (Post 515939)
I like being moderated - it's a fetish :mrgreen:

Thank you TK. We are so proud of you. Way to represent!

BBQchef33 12-18-2007 09:44 AM

LMAO...

3 farkin LONG time original members.... TK, StLou and MrFox... So eloquently pointing out what makes us who we are.. classic..

Bite me, lets discuss. :eusa_clap:mrgreen:

Arlin_MacRae 12-18-2007 11:39 AM

Hehehehehehe

Bigmista 12-18-2007 11:40 AM

We have moderators here? And I just thought everyone was just super nice.

I must be missing all of the bad stuff! :lol:

Solidkick 12-18-2007 12:38 PM

:twisted:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigmista (Post 516268)
We have moderators here? And I just thought everyone was just super nice.

I must be missing all of the bad stuff! :lol:

Knowing how sensitive you are...we try to hide it from you as soon as possible.......:twisted:

Bill-Chicago 12-18-2007 02:49 PM

This thread should be moved to Low Carb

brdbbq 12-18-2007 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solidkick (Post 516303)
:twisted:

Knowing how sensitive you are...we try to hide it from you as soon as possible.......:twisted:


Kick knows Mista's sensitivity factor......interesting

RichardF 12-18-2007 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willkat98 (Post 516350)
This thread should be moved to Low Carb

Low carb - If there was any more sugar in this post I'd be in a coma. Can't we at least pick one group of people to be mean to; maybe rib-boilers, how about that. I'd pick on mayo or the improper use of foil, but too many people here have developed bad habits and I don't want to single them out for the public ridicule and scorn that they deserve.

Bill-Chicago 12-18-2007 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardF (Post 516575)
Low carb - If there was any more sugar in this post I'd be in a coma. Can't we at least pick one group of people to be mean to; maybe rib-boilers, how about that. I'd pick on mayo or the improper use of foil, but too many people here have developed bad habits and I don't want to single them out for the public ridicule and scorn that they deserve.

How about the Covert Ops types that fark with people on the local level when they are really hundreds of miles away?

Faker Farker Mod

ThomEmery 12-18-2007 08:36 PM

Well run Forum here
One of my favorites

Divemaster 12-19-2007 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardF (Post 516575)
Low carb - If there was any more sugar in this post I'd be in a coma. Can't we at least pick one group of people to be mean to; maybe rib-boilers, how about that. I'd pick on mayo or the improper use of foil, but too many people here have developed bad habits and I don't want to single them out for the public ridicule and scorn that they deserve.

I agree, let's pick on the rib-boilers!!! :twisted:

Phil, don't worry about the moderation, I think we all know when we cross the line (and some times we even pull back before it's to late)

Arlin_MacRae 12-19-2007 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sledneck (Post 517354)
Moderate in my pants

Done! :twisted:

Sledneck 12-19-2007 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arlin_MacRae (Post 517362)
Done! :twisted:

You moderated in my pants TISWWT

RichardF 12-20-2007 04:12 PM

Total Information Awareness
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by willkat98 (Post 516665)
How about the Covert Ops types that fark with people on the local level when they are really hundreds of miles away?

Faker Farker Mod

Get with the progarm - As the NSA Monitor for this place I'm allowed to have some fun...

http://www.thememoryhole.org/polices...a/TIA_ppt2.jpg


http://images.salon.com/tech/feature...vacy/story.jpg

My friends at work
http://www.incunabula.org/blog/images/1080.jpg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2003 -2012 BBQ-Brethren Inc. All rights reserved. All Content and Flaming Pig Logo are registered and protected under U.S and International Copyright and Trademarks. Content Within this Website Is Property of BBQ Brethren Inc. Reproduction or alteration is strictly prohibited.