Bread

D

DingleBerry

I know this isn't bbq, but I didnt know where to put it.

For an upcoming Easter celebration, I was looking to making unlevened bread, like in the bible, to have as a side dish.

Anyone know how to do this?

Leave out the yeast and bake away! Yuch!

Father forgive them they know not what they say! I'm sure theres a web site for unleavened bread. I'll see if I can mind something for you, it will be my good deed of the day. I can always use another Star in my crown. It will make Mother Theresa proud of her name sake!!

I am not a "father".

Just a minister.

Thanks for the great pointers here.

Sorry. Father, Man of the Cloth, Rev., Pastor, Minister, I'm sure you are used to being called alot of different things.

My friends use to tease me and call me "English" back when I was Amish before converting.

Only thing I miss is the beard.

DingleBerry said:
My friends use to tease me and call me "English" back when I was Amish before converting.

Did you get tired of doing it by hand ?

No, I got tired of shoveling horse POOPIE all merciless day long.

DingleBerry said:

i learned a lot about the Amish from Weird Al Yankovich's video, Amish Paradise. they got some cool hats.

DingleBerry said:
No, I got tired of shoveling horse POOPIE all merciless day long.

Rabbi, you might wanna watch yer farking language. this is a family site.

In that text is POOPIE a cuss word? I guess He could have used DoDO POOP COCKCA something nicer.

Sorry bought that.

Got tied to a tree more than a few summer days for a whiley mouth as a youngen

Wonder if he healed okay ? Maybe some spiritual help form Dingleberry is in order.

Back