• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

My newly minted Mini UDS es

Are those pipe fittings at the bottom for air vents? What is the tall pipe for that goes up the side?

Fiveflat, yes they are fitting for air vents. The tall one is so I don't have to bend down a bunch of time. Having done a few UDS's now, it's much easier on the back....even for a short guy like me.

I really like these mini's a lot!
My Propane tank build is almost the same size but it's way too heavy to be taking to one of my types of competitions (Not BBQ comps) I need to make one of these for those camps.

Those stickers hold up well to the heat?

i would suggest beefing up those legs. does it still work well with the air coming in above the coals ?

The one with the weird "N" logo on it needs painted again. Should be black and gold like the other one??

Thanks for the comments. Not sure about reinforcing the legs. The one and only smoke I did with it so far was all over the board on temps.! Had a real hard time keeping a steady "smoker temp" and it could have been because of the windy day.....but with no intakes open it was about 275 easily and sure was swaying in the wind.

Maybe I should of said repainted with a big "W" logo instead :p

Reminded me of the final game in the movie Waterboy...they seemed like deer in headlights.

Love those cookers Gary! Might have to have one.

Back