Any new guys want some bad habits?

jbrink01

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
In an effort to bolster attendance at the Washington Missouri contest in April, I have made the following offer to 2 local companies, and will throw it out for any brethren that may have an interest, or just care to comment.

If a team is formed, and pays all contest costs, I will furnish my 36" Horizon Offset, placed in your spot, and unlimited advice and suggestion. I do have a grand to my credit, and until Columbia Missouri last year had never been to a contest and not gotten a call for something. I'll tell all I know, for what it's worth (very little).

What do I want? Not much except maybe a beverage or two and to help showcase our little town near St. louis.

Ps - My grand was at a 50+ team event.
I will be cooking next to you whoever may take me up on this, so I'll be close at hand.

Sounds like a great offer. If I do compete there, I think I would want to use my own cooker, but I'd love to be on the other side of you for some of that advice! I'll bring some extra beverages.

dmp

We're already planning on cooking it. Can we take you up on it just to make you not help someone else!!! :wink:

They aren't doing a good job of getting the info out. Here's the attachment I got after emailing the city.

Jeff it'll be great to see you again! We didn't make any of the normal contests last year because of work conflicts. Stop by, hopefully we'll have a warm tent and some cold beer!

Attachments

• 2009 BBQ Contest app.pdf
    131.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 2009 BBQ Rules & Regs.pdf
    18.3 KB · Views: 3
I have this contest on my schedule looking forward to it.

Back