The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Competition BBQ (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Free Butcher BBQ Sample (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54332)

Plowboy 12-31-2008 07:43 PM

Free Butcher BBQ Sample

There's a thread in Q-Talk about FAB/Butcher BBQ injection products.

I have an 8oz sample of Butcher BBQ brisket marinade. I also have about 10 pounds of the stuff in bulk. I'm willing to give away the 8oz bottle to a fellow Brotha/Sista to try. It is enough for two briskets.

To qualify...
  • You must be part of a competition BBQ team
  • This must be the first time you've ever used FAB or Butcher BBQ products
  • You must post a review of your thoughts/findings whether good or bad for others to benefit from
  • You must use it and post review by the end of January
First to reply to this thread is the winner.

JD McGee 12-31-2008 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plowboy (Post 813721)
There's a thread in Q-Talk about FAB/Butcher BBQ injection products.

I have an 8oz sample of Butcher BBQ brisket marinade. I also have about 10 pounds of the stuff in bulk. I'm willing to give away the 8oz bottle to a fellow Brotha/Sista to try. It is enough for two briskets.

To qualify...
  • You must be part of a competition BBQ team
  • This must be the first time you've ever used FAB or Butcher BBQ products
  • You must post a review of your thoughts/findings whether good or bad for others to benefit from
  • You must use it and post review by the end of January
First to reply to this thread is the winner.

Send one my way bro...I'll give it a go! :-P

Plowboy 12-31-2008 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD McGee (Post 813733)
Send one my way bro...I'll give it a go! :-P

Alright, you are on the hook for a review. PM me your address, and I'll get it off to you.

JD McGee 12-31-2008 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plowboy (Post 813734)
Alright, you are on the hook for a review. PM me your address, and I'll get it off to you.

It's a deal...I planned on doin' a brisky this weekend but I'll hold off until your package arrives. :-P PM sent.

swamprb 12-31-2008 08:13 PM

Good stuff!

Merl 12-31-2008 08:35 PM

I will match Todd's offer under the same conditions.

I love Butcher injection. I also have a sample pack I will mail to the first who first replies and sends me a pm with address.

I have used the injection in my last 7 cook, earning four top ten (1st, 3rd 5th and 8th). I will not use anything else.

Happy new years
Merl

watertowerbbq 12-31-2008 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merl (Post 813757)
I will match Todd's offer under the same conditions.

I love Butcher injection. I also have a sample pack I will mail to the first who first replies and sends me a pm with address.

I have used the injection in my last 7 cook, earning four top ten (1st, 3rd 5th and 8th). I will not use anything else.

Happy new years
Merl

If it's still available, I'll give it a try.

ThomEmery 12-31-2008 08:49 PM

We are using Butchers in 2009

SmokeInDaEye 12-31-2008 09:06 PM

Never tried it. :)

http://www.butcherbbq.com/?pg=winner...0In%20Da%20Eye

Smokin' Gnome BBQ 12-31-2008 09:35 PM

I have never tried fab, but would like to. I REALLY like butchers blend for pork and have place in several comps with it, I also like the brisket blend. anyone offering a fab sample, I asked the guy at Berks and NewHolland and he didnt have any freebees...just $20.00 per small bag. Let me know if any one is willing to part with a cup of B and P for a trial run, thanks!

Sal

p.s. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!:icon_clown:icon_clown:icon_clown:icon_clow n

JD McGee 01-01-2009 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swamprb (Post 813745)
Good stuff!

Hey bro...you up for a little brisky experiment? :-P I'll give you a buzz later.

jtfisher63 01-01-2009 12:50 PM

Well, I missed out! Can you guys posting the reviews do me a favor and post pics and description of how you injected it? I'm looking into trying Butchers out and would like to see the injection technique. Thanks.

White Dog BBQ 01-01-2009 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smokin' Gnome BBQ (Post 813830)
I have never tried fab, but would like to. I REALLY like butchers blend for pork and have place in several comps with it, I also like the brisket blend. anyone offering a fab sample, I asked the guy at Berks and NewHolland and he didnt have any freebees...just $20.00 per small bag. Let me know if any one is willing to part with a cup of B and P for a trial run, thanks!

Sal

Sal -- check out the Ingredient Store website. They're now selling single portion samples of B, B lite, C and P.

On a tangent -- has anyone tried FAB free with no MSG?

Big Ugly's BBQ 01-01-2009 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smokin' Gnome BBQ (Post 813830)

Sal

Sal,

Got a bag of Fab P as a gift, want to trade some samples? Either PM me or send me an email.

Chris

Merl 01-01-2009 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtfisher63 (Post 814162)
Well, I missed out! Can you guys posting the reviews do me a favor and post pics and description of how you injected it? I'm looking into trying Butchers out and would like to see the injection technique. Thanks.

I use a large vet syringe and inject as if the brisket was a checkered board, injecting in all the black squares.
Merl