Buffalo Burger stuffed with Blue Cheese, Onions and Bacon

MossyMO

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
With the Stufz formed the pocket in the buffalo burger; added in some hi-temp blue cheese, red onions, and bacon.

-----

Why not add some more blue cheese....

-----

Buffalo burgers seasoned up with Tatonka Dust...

-----

Getting some oak cold smoke from the tube smoker.

-----

Cooking the burger and Potato Grillers over indirect heat on the grill mat.

-----

Burger topped with more bacon and a side of Ranch dressing.

-----

Oh, so good!

Thanks for looking!

Oh man, that looks awesome! Do you like the Stufz? I usually just hand make my stuffed burgers but that looks like it works well.

Good looking burger. Nothing better on (or inside) a burger than bacon and blue cheese.

Pretty Crazy looking burgers. Look great

I love the idea of a stuffed burger. And they all look delicious. But, I just have a hard time unhinging my jaw to eat a burger that big. Hell, I have a hard time with a thin patty burger after I added lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, etc...

Don't understand it. I have a big head, and a big mouth, just not when it comes to taking bites... :mrgreen:

That is a tasty burga'!

th

Not a bleu fan, but it sure looks like a winner!!!!

Interested in your thoughts on the Stufz...I need to get me one of these contraptions and would like to hear of your experience with it.

Do you like the Stufz?

Interested in your thoughts on the Stufz...I need to get me one of these contraptions and would like to hear of your experience with it.

Wife and I have hod a Stufz for quite a few years now, really like it for making a good uniform burger and pocket in the burger to put the goodies into... like a fatty the possibilities are endless!

That looks fantastic. I'm nearly drooling on this side of the screen.

How did the oak from the tube smoker (have never seen one of those before... peaked my interest) do with the burgers? Did it have enough time to give you much flavor with all those you (quite literally) packed into that delectable morsel?

That looks fantastic. I'm nearly drooling on this side of the screen.

How did the oak from the tube smoker (have never seen one of those before... peaked my interest) do with the burgers? Did it have enough time to give you much flavor with all those you (quite literally) packed into that delectable morsel?

The burgers got around an hour of smoke before I starting cooking them, I do this all the time with burgers and steaks because the short time of cooking them doesn't allow for much smoke. So I cold smoke and then cook. I have the tube smokers available here if you are interested - www.owensbbq.com/smokers-and-pellets.html

thats a nice looking burger. i was going to do almost the same thing this weekend but i was gonna go more for a blackened cajun burger stuffed with blue cheese.

Dam nice looking boygah!:-D
How would the tube work for smoking cheese?
Something I haven't tried, but intrigued by the idea.
Thanks

Dam nice looking boygah!:-D
How would the tube work for smoking cheese?
Something I haven't tried, but intrigued by the idea.
Thanks

The tube smoker works great for cold smoking cheese, nuts, Chex Mix, eggs... and also works great for adding smoke while grilling in propane, pellet and electric grills/smokers.

Back