THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

buccaneer

somebody shut me the fark up.
Blended chilies, ginger, garlic,soy and spices with an onion to make a gravy paste.
Fried chicken drumsticks and marylands and wings till golden.
Then cooked the paste, added lemon juice and coconut milk and simmered the chicken until the gravy was a rich sticky coating.
IMG_4146_zps40980c72.jpg

IMG_4147_zpsbe747c9e.jpg

Pilau is a spicy or flavored rice.
This one is flavored with saffron, cinnamon and chilies and oranges.
IMG_4182_zps29f6c0f1.jpg

Served with a spicy cashew topping and coriander.
Just awesome tucker!
IMG_4183_zps1e020e4d.jpg

:yo:

I wanna eat at your place too Jeanie, that puts me into a HUGE club tho!:-D

If I hit the lottery we will have to do both!

Thanks guys, I know this must look alien to some but we do really dig our Asian here.
Thanks for making me feel good about sharing...
:yo:

The rice looks outstanding. I'll have to try your saffron recipe. I always use turmeric, onion and garlic powders with salt and a little olive oil. The chilis cinnamon and orange in yours should have complimented the spices in the main dish extremely well I should think. In fact I can even taste it. Another brilliant cook, my friend.

The rice looks outstanding. I'll have to try your saffron recipe. I always use turmeric, onion and garlic powders with salt and a little olive oil. The chilis cinnamon and orange in yours should have complimented the spices in the main dish extremely well I should think. In fact I can even taste it. Another brilliant cook, my friend.

Knowing the dishes you and redhot serve up, I'm chuffed to get your comments.
:thumb:

Back