Cooking Class Swamp Boys Q School this Summer

Curious, what type of cookers are you using?
Currently using a Yoder 1320 and Yoder Kingman. Have competed and won with homemade stickburners, WSM's, Lang's, Stumps, and an FEC. The techniques are easily adaptable for any smoker.

What's your secret to being upside down in your pictures? :becky:
Lol that is driving me nuts and I can't figure out how to fix it.

Rub teaches you flavor profiles. More important than recipe imo. There are many, many recipes that win every week.

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
To far from me but for 500 they better be giving me their recipes.

That price is pretty common if not at the lower end of cooking school prices these days especially with the resume to back it. His class was well worth the $$.

• Thanks
Rub is da MAN!!!

He knows how to win, and how to get his info out to students. All you have to do is look at the result sheets, and you will see his students in the top 10 of any contest.

That should speak for itself.........

• Thanks
Took the Swamp Boys & 3Eyz class this past spring and it was great. Rub is a great teacher and he's willing to give you the shirt off his back!

Ive taken a couplea classes and all of the teachers use different flavors and all win. Rubs techniques are outstanding and is a great teacher. Many people their first comp after his class have walked. Taking Rubs class has helped me in areas I didn't even think improving on. WELL worth it. Meeting people from all regions, sharing ideas, and even making new friends.

• Thanks
Thanks for the nice words guys, the checks are in the mail :mrgreen:

If it will help in the bargaining with the family, let them know that we will be within 100' of the pool at the park, and there is also a golf course on property. And we are about 45 minutes from Walt Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios, and an hour from LEGOLAND FL.

Forgot to mention that included in the price is a prime rib dinner, goody bag of winning rubs and injections, class t-shirt, and special class-only discount pricing on Grizzly coolers - lowest price anywhere.

Took his class in Chicago this year--since when did Chicago in winter become a Que haven,--Scottie had his class there a few weeks earlier.

It was a good course--and did he mention no one has won more brisket and rib championships then him since 2007?:clap2:

Seriously he is a good guy and learned a lot.

• Thanks
Take this class!!! Rub's technique's are outstanding!!!
Rub - Thanks for the lessons in Brisket - and by the way took 6th in chicken at Westmont using techniques learned. It was good to see you in my home town and hope to see you again soon.

• Thanks
Back