Weber Customer Service

el_matt

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I wanted to get the new mini Weber chimney, but didn't want to pay shipping. I called Weber to see if there was a local retailer that had one. They couldn't locate one, but said it's off-season and they might later on. Off season, what's that? Anyhoo, long story short...I get the chimney ordered, free shipping, and 3 clips for an OTS(date code H)ashpan, added to the order for free.

I love their products and their customer service. Thanks Sue, you did me a solid!

Matt

wait!?!?!? there are grilling and BBQ seasons? Am i crazy for doing it all year long?

:wink:

They have great customer service most of the time. They can get weird if you want to buy a replacement part and you don't own that model of weber grill.

Agreed about not wanting to sell you the replacement part if you don't own the grill. I just tell them I bought it used and make sure I have a code off the lid vent to convince them...... my bad!!

All you have to do is go on their site register the grill and you're in....DONE

strange how some stuff is out and other struff is not.
customer service to me is up and down. the last time after the lady said i was trying to cheat them really put me off on them, probably for life. nothing special anymore, just another company.

Back