New Holland PA CBJ class...

NBBD

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else is going to be at the New Holland, PA CBJ class in April?

The better half and I are both going.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

I managed to get my wife to take the class so she can "judge" my tests ...but I had to take it (again) with her so see you there on my repeat. FB/SGP

I've convinced my wife to take the class for much the same reasons as SGP above, and I'll be taking it again to be with her.

I had to trade the rest of the weekend for shopping, but I guess there are worse negotiations in marriage.

OOOHHH ... trade for a weekend of shopping ! That was a VERY high price to pay! I almost got forced to go to the Philly Flower show which is this week .... I dread this week every year .. luckily we have Plowboys class this weekend and we're busy getting ready so she "understood" or I'd be in Philly mindlessly staring at flowers (and listening to all the oohs and aahhhs) this very minute. As it worked out, me and the dog have the house to ourselves :)
FB/SGP

I'm thinking about going. How much does it cost? I couldn't find a price on the KCBS website, it just said you get a year subscription free with registration. I don't compete yet, but I've heard becoming a judge is a good way to get your feet wet in the competition world. It would give me a chance to meet some folks as well.

Fred, I was in last month to get some sauces for the trade round. I'm pretty pissed that somehow I managed to not buy the bottle of Tasty Licks that I came there for! I must have left it on the counter or something...dumb arse. Oh, and don't remind me about the Plowboys class! The wife told me if I had a new job by then I could go, no new job yet. Fark! At least I'm not unemployed! Maybe I'll catch you at the class or at the store sometime soon.

fyi, flower show has a man cave with lazy boys, big screen tv's and a bar. :clap::clap2:

Jason you can find info on the class on the KCBS site under the "CLASSES" menu. It has a listing there for sure.

Say hello next time you're in the store!
FB/SGP

How do you sign up for this? Is it full? I saw a phone number on KCBS but is there a way to do it online?

I got my confirmation back and the vacation day is scheduled!
As for registering...
click the CBJ class link:
http://www.meadowcreekbarbecue.com/

If you have any questions, you can call the people at meadow creek. They are very quick to get back to you.

Confirmation also received. Looking forward to the class and meeting some brethren..

Back