Baptism

Cuelio

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Alright, brothers, I finally have me a heavy gauge pit. After all of your valued advice, I went ahead with a 1/4" inch thick horizontal bbq pit. Why? Could not for the life of me find a 'dera in my neck of the woods. Got tired of dealing with Home Despot. :x Bottom line: they demonstrated very little interest in helping me secure a Bandera from out of state. I was also attracted to the heavy steel construction - my hope is that it will give me an advantage in terms of heat retention and fire management.

Therefore, after a long hiatus, I'm back. And I've just put together my brand new Brinkmann Cimarron, not the fancy deluxe kind, but the plain one. It is beautifooool! Heavy m-farker, too. almost broke my back putting him/her together.

We need to name him/her. I suppose before we do that, we need to agree on gender. Any input is appreciated.

My 4 yr old's boy friend at preschool's name is Cameron. That fits.

Since Home Despot gave you such a hard time though, I would offer Desperado as the name of your cooker. No only is it South Western, but you got a Farking Eagles theme song, just like Black Betty (who had the Black Betty cooker? SoCal? I can't recall)

Coolie'O is Back!!!

I think a Cimmaron is definately female. How about Cimmering "Cynthia".

?????????boooooooo..hissssssssssssss.

parrothead said:
How about Cimmering "Cynthia".
That's my x's name. Bad name for a smoker.

Quote:

How about back breaking bitch?

That is my new name for the ex. What a coincidence.

That made me laugh out loud Greg. I did the "Ex Mod" about 11 years ago, so I totally understand...

There used to be a realy big and heavy guy with last name of Brinkmann, everyone called him "Binkie". "Binkie" might fit that heavy farker you got.

"Back breaking bitch", although appropiate, may be hard to explain to the women in my life. HMF II, Dinkman, et al - they rock!
But, Big Al, "Binkie" it is, in memory (actually, is he dead?) of the HMF'r from your town.

I also think that "Binkie" may appeal to my very young kids. Again, "Back Breaking Bitch" may not as much. :lol:

Thank you, ma' brothas! I'll alert you to when I loose my 'cue virginity. I'm thinking a butt may be good to start with, no pun intended.

As far as I know " Binkie" is still alive. Now the world has two Binkies.

Back