The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Q-talk (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Do You Like This Site????? (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38006)

spicewine 02-20-2008 08:32 PM

Do You Like This Site?????

Brothers and Sisters

This site is home for alot of us!! It costs alot to keep the site running and so far Phil and a number of others have paid to keep the site up and running. There are so many members now that it is costing alot more to run this site.

Question: Would you be willing to give a donation to help keep the site running??

I have already hit Pay Pal to help out. Think what it would cost you for a subscription to a magazine.

Come on Bro's

Show you care!!

Buy a subscription or make a donation by using the options in the menu on the top of the forum.

Spice

MilitantSquatter 02-20-2008 08:45 PM

Jay - Glad you asked !!! I love this place. (is that the right answer ?) :wink:

Anyway, I just made another donation to keep this site running. SOmething I often take for granted myself.

Guys - Jay is right... If you value this site for the information, laughs, people etc. please make it a point to try to contibute a few bucks to keep the site chugging along for everyone's enjoyment. and take few minutes to donate.

As we get larger, this site expenses will only grow. Phil's and others have been very generous to pay the tab ad work to manage costs. With the broad membership we have, a select few should need to bear the financial burden for something we all benefit from.

Thanks !!

Yakfishingfool 02-20-2008 08:59 PM

You mean that little donate button on the top right of the menu bar? That's the one you hit to send some love to suppor tthis site? consider it done! Scott

Jaberwabee 02-20-2008 09:03 PM

I would be willing to donate also, for all I have learned from everyone around here its only right.

Brewmaster 02-20-2008 09:04 PM

That was easy. I think it took me 30 sec.

Cheers,

Nate

thunter 02-20-2008 09:04 PM

I'm in brothers. I will donate this week and also hit the donate button from time to time. I really do like this site and the friends I have made since I have been posting here.

jacob 02-20-2008 09:06 PM

I do love this site, it's home. I usually don't speak of it but if it helps. I sent love last week and plan on sending more love next week. Right now due to family issues it's not a lot, but this place and it's people are very important to me. As many of us that there is here now, if we all did just a little, this place would truly rise above them all.

Meat Burner 02-20-2008 09:10 PM

More than happy to help. Got er done! Thanks to all the folk that work on this fantastic site! THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Barbarian 02-20-2008 09:15 PM

Done!!

thunter 02-20-2008 09:18 PM

Done. Its quick and easy brethren! :-D

Que'inKC 02-20-2008 09:21 PM

Done....Didn't even think twice about it!!!

Mitch 02-20-2008 09:26 PM

That was easier than popping a cold one on a hot day. Always glad to support my habit!:rolleyes:

thirdeye 02-20-2008 09:27 PM

I'm in for a double sawbuck.

striped pig 02-20-2008 09:44 PM

Well worth the price of a subscription. Done......stan

nthole 02-20-2008 09:55 PM

Save that 29.99 from the "Secrets of BBQ" video that won't tell you spit, do some searches and drink a cold beer in this fabulous playground of meat and fire and remember to hit that donate button this Spring as the BBQ season kicks off.

Next time you light up your pit count the number of things you do that you learned from here that's making your Q better or saving you some money. Then come back and drop off a dollar for each of them. It's just that simple.