Louisianna grills cs 450

grantw

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Any have any luck with one of these, I put a 2in piece of tape in front of the intake fan, it seems better. I also tried laying bricks in front of the fire pot, the problem is the fire is like a weed torch in the and blows right across the bottom of it. There is no way to barbecue on this grill in its stock state, it will however grill really nice. I'm thinking of blocking a few exhaust holes also. Or does someone have a set up that works?

I am assuming you do not have the digital temperature controller. The fix, get a digital temperature controller. I have the TG 300, I didn't like the smoke output or temperature guessing I had to do for the darn thing. I broke down and got the digital and I have been very happy. No it was not cheap, but now the thing is a BBQ machine.

The digital controller actually regulates the fan. It will shut off and then burst on quickly. This causes the pellets to smolder more and gives a much better smokiness. Also it keeps the temps nice and even. Sorry, probably not the $200 answer you wanted.

No it wasn't. The store said they would take it back and give a store credit. Which still sucks because the only have Bradley's and some propane units

Back