Looking for a runner - southern swing

Ford

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
March 13 Mobile AL
March 20 Little Rock AR
March 27 Hammond LA

Open invitation to come out and help for the whole contest or just be a runner at noon on Saturday. If contests have arm bands for entry I should have some extras.

For Mobile I also will have 4 tickets to the Swine & Dine and will only use 1.

You can PM me if you're interested.

Opportunities like these are invaluable for those that are either fairly new to competition or feel like they just can't jump to the next level. Experiencing what others do can open an entire new way of thinking. Anyone who fits either of those segments and is located near any of those locations should jump at this.

Pretty cool.

My parents would love for me to visit them on March 27th, but I don't think that's going to happen.

I agree with KC_Bobby. If anybody (newbie or otherwise) can pull it off, I'd strongly suggest you take Ford up on his offer.

Wow. Talk about southern hospitality. Already had 3 offers for Mobile and 1 for Hammond and another competitor at Little Rock said if I don't get somebody, he has extra team mates to help me out.

Still could host others at Mobile & Hammond if you jsut want a place to hang out.

A very generous offer, Ford. I wish there were some through central Texas, I'd be willing to jump at it.

You don't get offers like this everyday! Hope your helpers are serious and learn from you.

Wow. Talk about southern hospitality. Already had 3 offers for Mobile and 1 for Hammond and another competitor at Little Rock said if I don't get somebody, he has extra team mates to help me out.

Still could host others at Mobile & Hammond if you just want a place to hang out.

I could hang out for Breakfast at North Little Rock.....JUST puttin' it out there! :twisted:

I could hang out for Breakfast at North Little Rock.....JUST puttin' it out there! :twisted:
You hoping maybe I'll do my special breakfast? :rolleyes: Might hold out and do it at Hammond in order to pay Unyawns back for the Crab/Shrimp boil on Sunday.:icon_devil

Dang this is making me hungry and the pot roast isn't even in the oven yet.

If I do tenderloin at Little Rock you know you and the gang are welcome.

Hammond has a SWEET breakfast that they provide....don't waste it there.

Hey Ford, you might as well swing back through Pleasant Hill, MO and catch our contest here the weekend after Hammond! Would love to have ya here if you can make it!

Jeff

Hey Ford, you might as well swing back through Pleasant Hill, MO and catch our contest here the weekend after Hammond! Would love to have ya here if you can make it!

Jeff
Wish I could but have to be home. Vending starts soon after and still a few things to get ready. All play no work means big problems at home.

Hey, Ford, cool to hear you will be in Mobile & Hammond. Kathy & I rep the Backyard and Semi-pro divisions in Mobile and rep Hammond so we'll get to see at both.

Hey, Ford, cool to hear you will be in Mobile & Hammond. Kathy & I rep the Backyard and Semi-pro divisions in Mobile and rep Hammond so we'll get to see at both.
That's great Phillip. Looks like I'll have lots of helpers and a few are from TN.

Are you going to be sporting purple and gold again?

Might not be safe at Hammond after this weekend. New trailer is about the same color as the old one. May be flying a little under the radar as probably won't have all the signs done and the poles for holding them.

Back