• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Some no money shot Easter pr0n!

fingerlickin'

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Sounds exciting doesn't it? Running late for everything has it's consequences. :tsk:

It was good though. I brought to Easter dinner, blueberry pancake stuffed fatties with DD's maple syrup and a fatty crust, egg, potato, cheese, onion and pepper casserole.

I had rolled out the fatties the night before and that morning I just smoked 2 of them flat to use as the base of the casserole. They all got a very light coating of SM Sweet Seduction.

I lined the pans with the smoked fatty flats. Then mixed up the precooked potatoes and onions with some shredded Parmesan cheese and poured it in.

I laid a few sliced of american cheese on top before I baked them for about an hour at 375*.

They came out fantastic. Too bad I'm out of pictures. :tsk:

Maybe next year. :mad:

:peace:

Looks and sounds great Jason! That casserole would be handy for me during deer season. Thanks for posting!

I think I cut each pan into 12 pieces so the 2 pans worked out to 24 servings. Granted there was a ton of other food there so if it's the only dish I figure it would feed maybe half that.

Dude! Pron-us interruptus!

I've been wanting to make something like this for large breakfasts - looks great!

Phantastic!
To cut back time you can put in the rolled out Phatties raw in the casseroles...I do this with lasagna most of the time.

1964819_10152317021359695_1774035490_n.jpg

Blueberry stuffed fatty's? Sounds amazing! I'm curious to know how these came out and the process for making them? Did you make the pancakes like normal and then just lay them out and roll them up, or use a different process?

Phantastic!
To cut back time you can put in the rolled out Phatties raw in the casseroles...I do this with lasagna most of the time.

1964819_10152317021359695_1774035490_n.jpg

That sounds like a great idea Phu. I thought about doing it that way. I'll bet the grease in there would've been tasty. My thoughts were that I wanted to get some smoke on it first though.

Blueberry stuffed fatty's? Sounds amazing! I'm curious to know how these came out and the process for making them? Did you make the pancakes like normal and then just lay them out and roll them up, or use a different process?

Yep, just cook up some blueberry pancakes and roll them up inside the fatty. squeeze the ends shut and go. I glazed them with maple syrup, not sure if those pics are before or after that. They don't look too shiny in the picture.

You could also drizzle some on the pancakes before you roll them up but I didn't want them to get too mushy. I also served the syrup on the side.

They are fantastic.

Back