I have been challenged!

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I have been challenged! Actually I have been challenged to put together a meeting of the minds. It is an event at the end of Jan and I have use of a commercial kitchen for the weekend. Im have been discussing in dept with a member of my cooking team about putting this event together. He is a chef and has associates chefs here in STL that are willing to come out meet and cook side by side with our BBQ family. Everybody brings something to the table we cook we learn we critic ect... The main focus is learning! I will bring my smokers and somethings I do bbq and not as will they. I throw this out to any brethren/sisterin that wanna come. I know bill is wonderful in sauces.... but wants to learn breads and pastries via outdoor cooking. We will have lots of pics posted recipes and a dedicated thread for this cooking bash. We might have access to WI-FI and a video link for members to view during the event. Anyone interested?

I was expecting Ashmont was explaining that he is BBQ challenged. I would show up just for schnitz and giggles, but St. Louis is a ways too far.

I think the video link thing would be really cool. Tie it in with the chat room on here, and make it a regular event.

The red phone just rang...

I see STL in Wyatts future! Oh you can come too..... Somebody needed to help with washing the dishes.... Dang Adam mumbled something and cant find him or his red phone! Must be the squirrels again!

Sounds like it could be a goo time. Let me know when you have more specifics about dates, location, ect.

Wheres your friend a chef at?

I talked today with someone in the news industry that I am friends with and we might get this this filmed professionally. Most likely will not get to broadcast it but can be made into nice DVD for free. Yippee! Yes Shane you can still do the dishes......

Back