Roll Call. Inside 30 days. CIBR Arthur, IL Oct 7/8

chambersuac

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Did I miss this Roll Call already???

Who's going to Arthur this year? I'm competing in the KCBS, my son in the backyard (Thrill of the Grill) and my daughter is competing in Kids-Q. Whew. I'm tired already.

Three Porks will be there. My nephews are doing the kidsq again. They've been talking about it since last time. I love this nice laid back comp.

CSC will be there. A must do comp on our schedule.

Pork Patrol BBQ will be there, we just signed up yesterday.

We were bummed, but had to send a no show message to George this year. The issues with the camper just screwed us this year. That and some unexpected vehicle maintenance costs. Most of the issues should be fixed by Libertyville, but had to pass this year. Hopefully we can get our old spot next year!

Although the plan is to get a bigger trailer if our Orlando time share sells

Good luck to all those going!

We were bummed, but had to send a no show message to George this year. The issues with the camper just screwed us this year. That and some unexpected vehicle maintenance costs. Most of the issues should be fixed by Libertyville, but had to pass this year. Hopefully we can get our old spot next year!

Although the plan is to get a bigger trailer if our Orlando time share sells

Good luck to all those going!

You will be missed. It was great to meet you there last year.

CIBR getting close

Just an update from Arthur, Illinois. Weatherman calls for perfect weather partly cloudy, 55-75. Should have 40-41 teams. Still have a little space so if you are on the fence, come on down. To the rest... see you Friday. George

We'll be thinking of all our friends down in Arthur this weekend. Looks like it'll be a gorgeous weekend for it, as George said.

Good luck to all, and We'll toast you at 9:22 Saturday morning! About then I should be installing the new power panel in the trailer, and working on the roof cable!:mad:

To those going to Libertyville the next weekend, we hope to see you there!

I will be there. It has been such a busy year, this is actually my first contest of the year. I have been doing plenty of practicing though. Both of my boys will be doing the Kids-Q

I hope all the Brethren will stop by. We will be flying our Brethren banner proudly. Look forward to meeting those of you whom I have not had the pleasure, yet.

My daughter will be doing the Kids-Q. I think I'm more excited for her than she it :)

I think they do a great Kids-Q there. Every kid gets money. Both of my boys are really excited too.

I hope all the Brethren will stop by. We will be flying our Brethren banner proudly. Look forward to meeting those of you whom I have not had the pleasure, yet.

My daughter will be doing the Kids-Q. I think I'm more excited for her than she it :)

Good luck to the whole Chambers Family!

Thanks all. I'm both excited and nervous. This will be my first time on the Sanctioned side. Still trying to figure out how long to boil my 13# briskets.

:)

Don't be so nervous you forget to have fun! Be sure to order the cinnamon rolls!:-D Oh, and if the Amish ladies aren't there selling bisquits and gravy this year, the restaurant does a prettyu good job also!

Thanks all. I'm both excited and nervous. This will be my first time on the Sanctioned side. Still trying to figure out how long to boil my 13# briskets.

:)

An hour per pound, fat cap up :-D

Save the boiling liquid. It makes a great gravy that you can serve on your turn in.

:thumb:

Hey Ron, tell Amy that we are taking the "good luck charm" she gave Drew last year.

He still talks about that :)

Back