• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Some of my Pron

swbill

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
New member and still learning. Here some of my summer grillin

This was the best ham ever. Spiral cut and smoked for 6 hours, Injected with apple juice and coke cola every hours.

And tonight's cook. MOINKS my way.

I had a spiral cut ham in the freezer for about a year and decided to give it a try. I read a lot about spiral not being the best to smoke but WTH. Put it in a tin tray half filled with apple juice and Coke. Covered with pineapple rings and let it rip. Every hour I would suck up the juice from the pan with a turkey baster and pump it in between the cuts. The last hour I put on the glaze. Smoked it hard the first 2 hours with hickory chunks. Never had a ham this juicy before, It fell apart like pulled pork . 250 for 6 hours.

I had a spiral cut ham in the freezer for about a year and decided to give it a try. I read a lot about spiral not being the best to smoke but WTH. Put it in a tin tray half filled with apple juice and Coke. Covered with pineapple rings and let it rip. Every hour I would suck up the juice from the pan with a turkey baster and pump it in between the cuts. The last hour I put on the glaze. Smoked it hard the first 2 hours with hickory chunks. Never had a ham this juicy before, It fell apart like pulled pork . 250 for 6 hours.
Nice pron but what IS a spiral cut ham, that's what we don't know?:twitch:

Back