The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   BBQ Brethren Throwdowns (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   IN PROGRESS: Discussion Thread -> "Easter Feast & Leftovers!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*) (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=186361)

Moose 04-15-2014 11:06 AM

IN PROGRESS: Discussion Thread -> "Easter Feast & Leftovers!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Our new TD category is...

"Easter Feast & Leftovers"

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/a...psf431315b.jpg

As chosen by Bluesman for winning the "Extravaganza of Peppers!" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluesman
Moose,

How about....Easter Feast and Leftovers. Covers the weekend and all through the week. Some great dishes come out of Holiday leftovers. .....no special rules.... none...nadda. Have at it....:thumb:
Bluesman

What? No special rules? :pout:

:laugh:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 4/18 through Sunday 4/27.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 4/28

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

This thread is for all general discussion of the category, entries, be that discussion on topic or wackadoodled to any various degree. Woodpile rules WILL be enforced in this thread in regards to moderation.

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Bluesman 04-15-2014 11:08 AM

Maybe we can add that you must dress like a bunny and hide your eggs while cooking....Eh?

deguerre 04-15-2014 11:14 AM

A 4-20 TD, eh?

deguerre 04-15-2014 11:15 AM

Actually, I have a picture of myself in a pink bunny outfit. I was six.

Bluesman 04-15-2014 11:17 AM

Re: Hey Brother

Quote:

Originally Posted by deguerre (Post 2884435)
Actually, I have a picture of myself in a pink bunny outfit. I was six.

Farking DO IT Ralphie......:dancer:

deguerre 04-15-2014 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluesman (Post 2884436)
Farking DO IT Ralphie......:dancer:

It's on a dvd my sister made for all of us at my mom's 90th. EVERYBODY in the room was screaming lines from that movie when the pic showed. I'll have to figure out how to capture the image as it's a slide show thingie with music.

bigabyte 04-15-2014 12:00 PM

So, we have to eat leftovers as part of our Easter Feast then?

(and you thought there were no special rules)

deguerre 04-15-2014 12:01 PM

Only in Overland Fark.

bigabyte 04-15-2014 12:01 PM

Oh, is this going to be an anal category?

(you may need to have seen another thread to GET that reference)

Moose 04-15-2014 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigabyte (Post 2884487)
So, we have to eat leftovers as part of our Easter Feast then?

(and you thought there were no special rules)

Yes, that is correct. Your entry must consist of an Easter Feast, plus some leftovers. :thumb:

Grillman 04-15-2014 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deguerre (Post 2884486)
It's on a dvd my sister made for all of us at my mom's 90th. EVERYBODY in the room was screaming lines from that movie when the pic showed. I'll have to figure out how to capture the image as it's a slide show thingie with music.

Use the "Print Screen" button.

bigabyte 04-15-2014 12:17 PM

So, I assume by the lack of response that this isn't going to become an anal event then?

Bluesman 04-15-2014 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose (Post 2884502)
Yes, that is correct. Your entry must consist of an Easter Feast, plus some leftovers. :thumb:

No its Easter feast or leftovers using stuff from the Easter feast. This way folks have an extra week to figure out what to do with that left over ham.....:becky:

MS2SB 04-15-2014 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deguerre (Post 2884486)

Pause the slideshow and take a screencap.

bigabyte 04-15-2014 12:30 PM

Why, oh WHY do you keep encouraging him?:twitch:

Look, when you farkers open a thread some day and start screaming about your eyes burning, I'll remind you how you brought all this upon yourselves.:tsk: