• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

**SPECIAL** Discussion Thread -> "Foods of Love!" Throwdown (Entries and Quality ON TOPIC *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our new Special TD category is...

[FONT=&quot]"Foods of Love!"

[/FONT]
CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

Ron_L said:
Im-bg-voice-pepelepew-ladies.jpg

How do you say I love you?

Je t'aime (French)
Aloha wau ia 'oe (Hawaiian)
Ti amo (Italian)
Te amo (Spanish)
'ave a beer (Australian) :-D

Or do you say it with food?

In honor of Valentine's day, why don't we spice things up a bit. :thumb:

How about a "Foods of Love" Throwdown!

Cook like you are cooking for the love of your life, or looking for love (in all the wrong places), and, here's a list of Foods of Love to get you started. You do NOT have to include any of these, this list is merely meant to get your juices flowing.

http://eatsomethingsexy.com/wordpress/aphrodisiac-foods/

Also:

• This is an open category, meaning you can cook anything you like as long as it conforms to standard TD rules.

• Standard Throwdown rules apply.

• Multiple entries are both allowed, and encouraged. :thumb:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 1/31 through Sunday 3/2/14.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 3/3/14.

Click here to
READ THE RULES
for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

The ENTRY and VOTE threads will follow Q-Talk rules, meaning QUALITY ON-TOPIC discussion of the category or entries only, please. Discussion is encouraged to take place in the DISCUSSION THREAD, but if you want a recipe, or are looking for details or have QUALITY ON-TOPIC comments to make about an entry or the category you can make them in the ENTRY or VOTE thread. Non-quality posts that are made here will be deleted and the offending member will be asked why they couldn't just post in the DISCUSSION thread instead, and in extreme cases or repeat offenders, disciplinary action WILL happen.

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
Sweet....my planned entry for the Chuckie TD will fit this also!

Ahem...

This is the "Foods of Love!" Throwdown (Entries and Quality ON TOPIC *CLEAN* Discussion Only) thread.

The non quality thread is HERE.

Last edited:
Ahem...

This is the "Foods of Love!" Throwdown (Entries and Quality ON TOPIC *CLEAN* Discussion Only) thread.

I don't get it. Is there something wrong with a chuckie?

Ahem...

I beg to differ. If sausage is NOT a food of love, I don't know what is, then. Plus, it would make for a great opportunity to Gore up an entry...
I have these ideas, even now...

Hmmm...

I just realized I will need to step up my game a bit, since this is the entry thread, and it must be a quality love entry at that.

Also, if the wife is not interested in my meat when I have finished preparing it for entry, is it OK to still post my photos here as a solo effort? I intend for it to still match the general theme around love and Valentines Day and all that other commercial hippy crap.

I realized I already did an entry. Sunday, in fact. If that cook wasn't an effort of love for Redhot, I don't know what is. I only spent an entire day making it. She even went so far as to tell me my fajitas were even better than hers...:becky:

Wonder if it will hold up under a double thread penetration though...

Tell me these ain't sexy...

guac_zps2c5ef219.jpg

Can't you just FEEL your hands cupping these?

pico_zpsd754952b.jpg

Can you imagine this licking your tongue?

bistec_zps5ae6bc05.jpg

Multiple times?

fixins3_zpse59eb00d.jpg

And the finale...

Here it comes...

plate_zpsa109b84d.jpg

CREAMY MONEY SHOT!!!

Cook thread for this OFFICIAL ENTRY...

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=180861

I may change my mind though, depending on what I do with the avocado, nanner and sausage...

Back