Contest Announcment Smokin in Mesquite BBQ Championship, 3 - 6 September 2010

AZBarbeque is already signed up.

Looking forward to finally getting out to one of your comps Arlie.

Sounds like this one is going to be a good one.

I'm a little afraid of rain. Can you make sure it doesn't rain?

I'm a little afraid of rain. Can you make sure it doesn't rain?

I am not afraid of the rain, its Harry screaming, "we all are going to die" that scared me.

Just kidding Harry.
Merl

He needs to try a tornado... those micro bursts are nothin... :roll:

Sorry, I was in Fairbanks, IN, with twisters in the sky, 10 inches of rain throughout the night, and no camper, and everyone lost everything that night including bridges to escape, but that "micro-burst" moved my camping trailer out there, there was something about being calf deep in water with the lightening helping people hold their ez ups that was just a little too close to God that night......

Sorry, I was in Fairbanks, IN, with twisters in the sky, 10 inches of rain throughout the night, and no camper, and everyone lost everything that night including bridges to escape, but that "micro-burst" moved my camping trailer out there, there was something about being calf deep in water with the lightening helping people hold their ez ups that was just a little too close to God that night......

TRANSLATED:
Wah, wah, wah.:razz::razz:

Many of our contests note at the cooks meeting where the tornado shelter is. You will be in on that fun this spring brother....
Snowsage City has had 6" of snow one year, and 80mph straightline winds the next year. It blew over a full ice merchandiser onto its back!!!
Can't wait to get you to KS, ya worthless nut.

TRANSLATED:
Wah, wah, wah.:razz::razz:

Many of our contests note at the cooks meeting where the tornado shelter is. You will be in on that fun this spring brother....
Snowsage City has had 6" of snow one year, and 80mph straightline winds the next year. It blew over a full ice merchandiser onto its back!!!
Can't wait to get you to KS, ya worthless nut.

Bring all the wrath possible....I am STOKED.....me, wah, wah, wah....lol, never, as long as I am around a great group of friends, all else is just a process.....34 days and counting.....

Back