Weber Ranch Kettle

Team DD

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find a Weber Ranch Kettle? I can't seem to find one online.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Weber-60020-Ranch-Charcoal-Kettle/dp/B00004U9LN/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339194765&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Weber 60020 The Ranch Charcoal Kettle Grill: Patio, Lawn & Garden[/ame]

$1299 with free shipping. I don't think these things go on sale very often. :laugh:

I have seen a few on Craigslist, tho.

yer kinda in the boonies. i searched for a weber dealer near you and its the std places, sears, wal mart, etc. so maybe amazon is yer only choice.

I just don't understand what is so special about these units? They cost a small fortune for a relatively small cooking space when you compare it to the size of 2 - 26.75" units or 3 - 22.5" OTG units. You get more cooking surface for less money. Can some one tell me what makes these so terrific?

I just don't understand what is so special about these units? They cost a small fortune for a relatively small cooking space when you compare it to the size of 2 - 26.75" units or 3 - 22.5" OTG units. You get more cooking surface for less money. Can some one tell me what makes these so terrific?

Surface area.

They are great for two reasons.

1. Grill a bunch of chicken or burgers on them.

2. Indirect cooking. There is so much room on those you can have multiple temperature zones set up.

Yes you can do the same with multiple kettles, but the cool factor is much lower.

Surface area.

They are great for two reasons.

1. Grill a bunch of chicken or burgers on them.

2. Indirect cooking. There is so much room on those you can have multiple temperature zones set up.

Yes you can do the same with multiple kettles, but the cool factor is much lower.

You bring up a very good point John. The cool factore must always be considered!!!

They Just got one in at my Local Ace hardware .. .First one I ve Seen In person ... Awesome piece of Hardware .....I am Now saving 50$ a paycheck towards one .

Back