Wood Supplier (For BBQ)

Keller Steeler

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
My normal supplier of wood chunks does not have what I want. Where are you guys ordering from online?

Thanks

What kind of wood chunks are you looking for ?

PS - Jay sells a few types of wood chunks on his Spicewine website too. I think he's got hickory, apple, cherry, peach and maple last time I looked. Prices are reasonable and I've been very pleased with relatively even sizing too.

What kind of wood chunks are you looking for ?

PS - Jay sells a few types of wood chunks on his Spicewine website too. I think he's got hickory, apple, cherry, peach and maple last time I looked. Prices are reasonable and I've been very pleased with relatively even sizing too.

I am looking for Peach. When my large SW was delivered they did not have any peach. Hawgeyes, where I normally order from, does not have any either.

I have a large supply of peach wood. Just got another 50 pounds of peach heartwood. Large pieces from the trunk. Lots of sap and extra flavor. I would be willing to get rid of a few pounds if you have something to trade??

I've ordered from here a couple of times when I need to get wood & could not get to a free supply. I've been happy with all the wood I've gotten here (Apple, Cherry, Pecan)

http://www.bbqwood.com/

just west of the metro plex is the" Peach Capitol of Texas"
At Weatherford got to be available there

Brian, They have the wood you need in Irving. Corner of Beltline and Rock Island (near the Knights of Columbus where we had the cookoff). Let me know, I can swing by and pick it up on the way home from work. I know they have Cherry Apple and Hickory, I would bet they have peach too, I just never asked. Just so you know, Parker County just west of Tarrant County is the peach capital of Texas. I do have a guy getting me some peach there, but it is mostly branches, which is ok by me with the Stumps and all.

I have a large supply of peach wood. Just got another 50 pounds of peach heartwood. Large pieces from the trunk. Lots of sap and extra flavor. I would be willing to get rid of a few pounds if you have something to trade??

Did you get that Peach from Rocky?? I got some samples and really liked it.

Did you get that Peach from Rocky?? I got some samples and really liked it.

Hey Thirdeye. I did get the peach from Rocky. It is some great lookin wood.

Take a ride down to Fredricksberg and ask the orchard owners if you can get the old trees. Bring a saw and a tailer or a pick up. I've heard more than a few guys got free peach this way.

Back