The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Update with pron. I'm getting in the bussiness. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126696)

Pyle's BBQ 02-22-2012 05:40 PM

Update with pron. I'm getting in the bussiness.

I sent this out to friends and family, so I thought I should share here.

The owner of the Invisible Fence dealership, where I work, talked to me in December about opening a place in Madrid that is on the new High Trestle Trail. He owns a building in Madrid and has not been able to get a renter for the place.

Well, it is going to happen. We have the permits to start construction. We have some of the equipment bought and are working with vendors. Our plan is to be open by the first weekend in April. We will be open 11am-9pm Thur.-Sun. The plan is to serve appetizers, salads, sandwiches and wraps. I will be in charge of the whole restaurant, doing most of the prep. work and cooking. We will be using my smoker to cook most of the meat for the sandwiches. The smoker is my Facebook avatar. There will be 2-3 other employees working there and they will be serving the customers. I just wanted to let everyone know what was happening and that I am going to be somewhat busy this spring. I hope to have things running smoothly in a couple months, but we will see. I was unable to attach the photos I have, so I created a page on Google+. Photo album

I will add photos as we progress.

Please forward this to anyone that would like to hear about this.

I will send updates as things move along. Also look for us on Facebook. We will get a page up as soon as we get the menu done.

Hope every one is doing well.
Bryan.

big brother smoke 02-22-2012 06:07 PM

Congrats, Bryan!

landarc 02-22-2012 06:20 PM

Congratulations and best of luck on the new venture.

Jeffc 02-22-2012 06:37 PM

Good luck! I get out that way from time to time will definitely stop in and check it out!

Chucktown 02-22-2012 08:26 PM

Thanks for the update Bryan. Looks like a nice location.:thumb:

fingerlickin' 02-22-2012 11:04 PM

Go get em' brother. Good luck!

Pyle's BBQ 02-23-2012 01:44 AM

Thanks everyone!!

kurtsara 02-23-2012 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyle's BBQ (Post 1956452)
I sent this out to friends and family, so I thought I should share here.

The owner of the Invisible Fence dealership, where I work, talked to me in December about opening a place in Madrid that is on the new High Trestle Trail. He owns a building in Madrid and has not been able to get a renter for the place.

Well, it is going to happen. We have the permits to start construction. We have some of the equipment bought and are working with vendors. Our plan is to be open by the first weekend in April. We will be open 11am-9pm Thur.-Sun. The plan is to serve appetizers, salads, sandwiches and wraps. I will be in charge of the whole restaurant, doing most of the prep. work and cooking. We will be using my smoker to cook most of the meat for the sandwiches. The smoker is my Facebook avatar. There will be 2-3 other employees working there and they will be serving the customers. I just wanted to let everyone know what was happening and that I am going to be somewhat busy this spring. I hope to have things running smoothly in a couple months, but we will see. I was unable to attach the photos I have, so I created a page on Google+. Photo album

I will add photos as we progress.

Please forward this to anyone that would like to hear about this.

I will send updates as things move along. Also look for us on Facebook. We will get a page up as soon as we get the menu done.

Hope every one is doing well.
Bryan.

any certain name to look for on facebook?

The Cosmic Pig 02-23-2012 05:09 AM

Nice building! It certainly has character already! Best of luck to ya! :thumb:

BigBobBQ 02-23-2012 05:55 AM

congratulations on the new business venture, I hope everything goes well for you.

Black Dog BBQ 02-23-2012 12:45 PM

I like the setup. Best of luck to you!

deguerre 02-23-2012 12:50 PM

Best of luck! Love the floors in the old business buildings.

Pyle's BBQ 02-23-2012 04:46 PM

Sorry the name of the place was in the subject line.

We are calling it Saddles BBQ Bistro.

bbqchicken 02-23-2012 05:43 PM

best of luck to you :thumb:

DaveMW 02-24-2012 01:19 PM

Good luck and congrats!