• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 3rd Annual Vista Smokin' Q Classic 8/6/11

Ryan Chester

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Looks like there is 44 teams as of today and definitely some bad asses! See ya'll there!!! :thumb:

Wally's Smokin' Pit
Woodhouse Barbeque
Brazen BBQ
Knock Ur Sox Off BBQ
West's Best BBQ
Four Q
Pullin da Bone
Left Coast Q
Big Poppa Smokers
BBQ Junkie
The Rub Company
Smokaholics
Slap Yo Daddy BBQ
Soaked In Smoke
Huminie's Hogalicious BBQ
Here's the Rub
Dead Pig Walking
The Pit Crew BBQ
All Sauced Up
Rusty Barrel BBQ
Marinated Chefs
Rib Tickler BBQ
Bite Me BBQ Bakersfield
Old Man and the Pig
Who's Smokin' Now
T+J Backyard BBQ
Chillin 'N' Grillin BBQ
Bills Best BBQ
Pribs Ribs
Smokin' Hogs
Master of Disaster
Rubbed the Right Way
Ho' Daddy BBQ + Grill
FuntimeBBQ
Carnivorous Habits
Simply Marvelous BBQ
Meat, Inc.
Big Mista's Barbeque
El Fuego Fiasco
All Hogs go to Heaven
Big Aces BBQ
Royal Smokin' Hot
Rhythm 'n Que..
When Pigs Fly

Last edited:
Meat, Inc. will be there slingin' PC and attempting to stay properly hydrated!:cool:

Yea looking at that list of teams the only way I am going to walk is to follow someone up AGAIN!!

WE are excited to get back at it and hang in the ghetto....cant wait for the Salsa!

<---Will be there and excited about! Dinner with Uncle Sterling. Breakfast with Aaron. Gonna be a great weekend.

Oh yeah...there's a contest too.

<---Media whore. Looking for me walking by in the background. Often.

:mad2::boxing::mad2:

We'll be filming a pilot for a new BBQ show so we better represent! Took 3rd there last year so hopefully we can do 2 spots better this year.:becky:

They passed on us because we didn't fit any of their 3 categories (we are a rookie team WITH trophies...our bad!), and because we live too far away for them to do follow up interviews. They may do some filming of us on Friday though.

I'm packed and ready. Got the guacamole and chips ready Sterling. I had time to make a dessert. I'm also doing this one solo and looking forward to showing you guys that this ole lady can cook.

Up and heading out to find produce. Yes, I am trying to get to the stire before everything is farking picked over.

Back