Putting the pit to the test

RICK Allen

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I cooked over 300 lbs. of butt on my lonestar today, and it was a dream, tomorrow it is 300 lbs of turkey, legs and am not even concerned. Thank you lonestar Tom for such a wonderful pit:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Rick A,
Some pix of that fine pit with all that goodness on it are in order man!! Chop, Chop, lets see some photos man!!:confused:

When you post a reply...scroll down and use manage attachments and the follow the lead... good luck! I am technology embarrassed myself:icon_blush: and I figured it out, so its not too bad:doh:

Man that is an awesome rig!!!!! That is what I hope to have someday.. Im moving in that direction I can only do about 100lbs at a time....Again AWESOME!!:thumb:

obviously you do catering are you in the bbq business or do you vend or do parties and what not?

Yeah me and my wife cater and have a Fathers day car show with about 20,000 tomorrow so I precooked the pork and will cook the legs on the day of the event

It is a beauty what with the propane start for the wood and the double burners up front hot and cold water and holding tanks it really has it all

thats awesome have great time at the show I m sure all the people eating your Q are gonna have a great day!! 20k thats a little intimidating :shock::shock::shock: Im still in that 50 to 250 range...:becky:

What I've found is concern your self with the cooking and what ever you do do not look at the, line up, my wife is great and loves the fact that she can yell at me all day with orders and I'm so busy that all I can do is put out what she wants

Back