The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Q-talk (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Purple Pork Masters Competition Grade Sauce - Review (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129262)

redvert05 03-27-2012 08:21 PM

Purple Pork Masters Competition Grade Sauce - Review

Kevin has a hit on his hands with the Competition Grade sauce he sent me as a trial! I am telling you its the best farking sauce I have tasted. Put it on 10lbs of Thighs tonight, smoked on the OTG with Pear for smoke. Amazing.

He is right on with his description of a 3 part taste....1st its a sweet flavor, then its a bit tangy, then the heat will set in. Not overly hot, just enough to get your attention!

Going to pull the trigger on a Gal Jug of it in the next day or so. Thanks for the sample, brother.....you have a new customer! :clap:

certified106 03-27-2012 08:30 PM

Mine just came in the mail today and I can't wait to try it!!!

Frank Sacco 03-27-2012 08:39 PM

They've won (bought) many peoples choice ribs contests with that sauce! Can't speak on behalf of the flavor, I do know it's cost one team member a lot of money in ticket sales... :tsk:

smokinit 03-27-2012 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Sacco (Post 1994848)
They've won (bought) many peoples choice ribs contests with that sauce! Can't speak on behalf of the flavor, I do know it's cost one team member a lot of money in ticket sales... :tsk:

Hey brother absolutely not true rumers are just that and it would be nice to know who started them:twisted: Just because we have won alot of them doesn't mean we have bought them not a good assessment on your part

PatAttack 03-27-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Sacco (Post 1994848)

Well, that sounds a bit harsh...:shock:

Frank Sacco 03-27-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokinit (Post 1994852)
Hey brother absolutely not true rumers are just that and it would be nice to know who started them:twisted: Just because we have won alot of them doesn't mean we have bought them not a good assessment on your part

My apologies, bad on me.

Job well done, heard you have a great sauce?

sawfiddle 03-28-2012 07:22 AM

Sounds like I need a sample!

millsy 03-28-2012 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redvert05 (Post 1994829)
Kevin has a hit on his hands with the Competition Grade sauce he sent me as a trial! I am telling you its the best farking sauce I have tasted. Put it on 10lbs of Thighs tonight, smoked on the OTG with Pear for smoke. Amazing.

He is right on with his description of a 3 part taste....1st its a sweet flavor, then its a bit tangy, then the heat will set in. Not overly hot, just enough to get your attention!

Going to pull the trigger on a Gal Jug of it in the next day or so. Thanks for the sample, brother.....you have a new customer! :clap:

I cant wait until mine shows up,thats what makes a perfect sauce for me is the different levels.

smokinit 03-28-2012 07:36 AM

There are a few I still have to get out to the lucky twelve they will be out today so if you dont get yours this week it will be early next.

bluetang 03-28-2012 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redvert05 (Post 1994829)

Couldn't agree more! We used some last night on pulled pork and it was fantastic. Will def be putting it in the arsenal. Thanks smokinit!

Stoke&Smoke 03-28-2012 08:33 AM

Mine came yesterday, hope to try it out this weekend. Thanks for being so quick. If early reports are true, we may be looking at more also!

smokinit 03-28-2012 08:54 AM

Just an FYI you can also get it from our favorite Brethren BBQ store Great Lakes Supply.

early mornin' smokin' 03-28-2012 09:18 AM

just ordered a gallon, really looking forward to it, the email address is [email protected]. Can't wait!

Bbq Bubba 03-28-2012 09:26 AM

You mean this sauce?

Been using this for awhile now, great sauce! :clap:

Bamabuzzard 03-28-2012 09:29 AM

Can someone describe the texture of the sauce to me? Is it thick, thin (if so how thin) and where can I get some?