My new love... Thank you Mr. Craig and your list!

iceman78

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Found this little 1993 beauty on CL for 60$. (More than some of you paid... but it is rare to find them in this area of California on CL!!!) He threw in a bunch of tools a large bag of charcoal, some wood chips and kingsford fluid x 2! Thanks to Jack for helping me go pick it up!

Only took 15 minutes of "begging" the wife to let me get another bbq! She told me she knows she will enjoy me cooking good food on it so she was just as happy as I!!!

P1030500.jpg

The new Red Performer

P1030501.jpg

Old school, no igniter, but a chimney will work better!

P1030506.jpg

Wife let me go buy a new grill!

P1030510.jpg

Original handle was melted, so these will do until I can order a new one!

P1030512.jpg

My Performer and my Bandera! Love is in the air!

I'm thinking that would be a little strange if the two of them mate. Seems to me like you would end up with a black wsm. Perhaps I should start bbq breeding (although the wife would kill me)

I like where you are thinking though... a tickled navel never hurt anyone!

Nice score. Gotta love those red Webers. They're coooooooooool lookin'.

She's a beaut! I have her blue twin sister. I don't miss the propane at all and doubt if I would use it even if I had it. Great score.

what are you going to do with the lighter fluid?

I hear it makes a dandy dandilion killer. Very nice find. If the 'dera and the new red find mate, it would be the first WSM with a one touch cleanout!

Use the lighter fluid to start the fire when you burn out a drum.
Nice score off CL up here in NorCal.

Oh if I could get a drum!!!! I have been searching ever since I joined the Brethren! No luck yet, but I will keep the search alive!

Very nice, I have been searching for a red kettle for a while.

Nice find. I think I like the old school model without the gas better than the new ones...

Back