GFS charcoal are made by Royal Oak

yes I saw that a while back.

I have tried 3 bags of their lump over a few month period and have been disappointed in the small pieces.

Last time I was there I looked again at a bag, you could feel the small pieces through the bag.

So I quit buying it

I wanted to like it since GFS is real handy for me and I like some other stuff they sell. Maybe I will try their briqs, I dont know if they are all natural or not

i mostly use ro. one, its about the best i can get locally. but most any lump will have small stuff. and to be honest it is usually a small percentage of the weight of the whole bag. tried others and found basically the same thing. to me it makes no sense to talk about other lump if i cant get it locally.

i mostly use ro. one, its about the best i can get locally. but most any lump will have small stuff. and to be honest it is usually a small percentage of the weight of the whole bag. tried others and found basically the same thing. to me it makes no sense to talk about other lump if i cant get it locally.

I have bought many many many bags of RO

this GFS is a lot smaller, I am not buying it any more

thats my opinion of it.

It is my understanding that RO also makes Kroger, Target and Publix store brand charcoal.

CD

Back