Hello from Saskatchewan

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dkruks

getting my first smoker/grill this week...CS 450 i am new to forums and smoking, so this site hopefully will teach me everything i need to know :eek:)

I have spent many hours over my 2 burner barbecue, trying to smoke pork butts, ribs, chicken and anything else i can get my hands on. I have had a few success stories, but mostly failures... I hope with some time and learning i will be able to make all my nieghbours jealous.

Dave

Welcome aboard, Dave, you'll get a lot of help from the brethren here. Good folks.

Welcome to the Brotherhood, pull up a chair and grab a beer, sit a bit and join in the discussions damn glad to meet ya
RR

Welcome to the insanity we call the Brethren, Dave. Learn, share. You'll like it here!

Arlin

Welcome to the camp,
Dave.
You'll do just fine.
Enjoy.

thanks guys....I already learned more today about bbqing than i have learned in my 12 years of cooking :-D

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welcome to our crazy little club house!

Well...I left work today at 6PM drove for 1.5 hours...picked up my louisaina grill CS 450.... Drove 1.5 hours home...hauled it up onto my deck...it is now 10:45 ish...and I have drank 5 corona...and the grill is half way to burning off the horrible new grill smell...I am tempted to toss some of my spice rub on...just so it will smell better!

Ps...does anyone have a good excuse to why there are so many empty beer bottles on the deck?

Welcome from Indiana!

THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!!
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Ps...does anyone have a good excuse to why there are so many empty beer bottles on the deck?

Just the ole' "I don't know where those came from, sweetie. I don't even like that brand anymore."

Welcome from SoCal! You'll learn all you need to know here. :thumb:

learning how to put a picture in here...if it works, this is my brand new first time smoking machine...a louisiana grill CS- 450

IMG-20110504-00313.jpg

hmmm, wonder why it came out so small?

here are two pictures of some ribs that i have done on my 2 burner grill...these were very good, but i know they will not hold a candle to what will come out of my CS-450

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwNDA1LTAwMjIyLmpwZw.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwNDA1LTAwMjIxLmpwZw.jpg

unfortunately these had to be started in the oven for a few hours, so there was no smoke flavour until they hit the grill...

muahahaha never again will i have to cook baby backs in an oven:-D:thumb:

Welcome aboard. I have been grilling for a long time also but smoking is new to me. This is a great place to find the answers and become one with the meat :)

look forward to hearing about your success...keep on keeping on Brother!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back