Padawan and Phubar gone Japanese Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Last week we made a Chinese dish that came aot great...this week we wanted to something different again and we wanted to keep the theme Asian.
Phirst thing we did was do some groceries at an Oriental store...most of the products are Chinese but they also had some Japanese products...couldn't Phind any dried tuna Phlakes and kamaboko for the ramen soup though.

-1st starter was shrimp stuPhed squid with lotus root,tempura'd squid tentacles and wasabi mayo.

-2nd starter was ramen soup with red roast marinaded porkbelly chops.

-Main course was teriyaki ribeye with smoked rice and a veggie mix of shiitake,paksoi,choy sum.

-Dessert was lychee/strawberry/mango lumpia's with lemon icecream.

Rice was smoked and cooked in the soup for the ramen.
This also contained duck broth from last week.
When we were Phinished with our ramen soup I discovered that I Phorgot the noodles.:tsk::tsk::tsk:
It's a no go I guess but I must say the soup was very rich without the noodles.

IMG_9523.jpg

IMG_9514.jpg

IMG_9515.jpg

IMG_9516.jpg

IMG_9519.jpg

IMG_9521.jpg

IMG_9524.jpg

IMG_3016.jpg

IMG_3008.jpg

IMG_9528.jpg

IMG_3012.jpg

IMG_3011.jpg

IMG_3014.jpg

IMG_9538.jpg

IMG_9536.jpg

IMG_9543.jpg

IMG_9544.jpg

IMG_3024.jpg

IMG_9547.jpg

IMG_9553.jpg

IMG_3025.jpg

IMG_3032.jpg

IMG_3034.jpg

IMG_9529.jpg

IMG_9562.jpg

IMG_3041.jpg

IMG_9564.jpg

IMG_3039.jpg

IMG_3045.jpg

IMG_3050.jpg

That all looks great Phu, the stuphed squid looked a little phunny at first, but, I bet it was delicious. The tempura renkon is a nifty idea, and the ramen looks good. I can eat a bowl of ramen for dinner.

Pharkin Phancy y'all! :clap2:

That's some Phive star lookin grub right there. Amazing as always, and maybe even a little more so! :thumb:

That all looks great Phu, the stuphed squid looked a little phunny at first, but, I bet it was delicious. The tempura renkon is a nifty idea, and the ramen looks good. I can eat a bowl of ramen for dinner.

StuPhed squid was Padawan's idea.
The ramen was all mine...everytime I watched Naruto (cartoon series) eat ramen it got me hungry...Phirst time I/we cooked Japanese.

When we did the groceries I was thinking:"What would Landarc do?".:thumb:
I needed some Phish sauce in my kitchen,I saw the Phu Quoc and grabbed it immediatly.....I only know that stuPh because of you.:cool:

Back