SAM_0044.jpg

SAM_0045.jpg

SAM_0046.jpg

SAM_0049.jpg

SAM_0050.jpg

SAM_0051.jpg

SAM_0052.jpg

SAM_0053.jpg

I did this cook last weekend, never had the chance to put them on here... but better late than never, came out real good but the skin wasnt comp ready, gota work on it.

(i had northwestbbq help me edit my noobness in pron posting, i know how to do it correctly now.. thanks mike!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bone in or bone out? Looks good. I'd vote for a plate full of that.

Looks good to me too.. Tasty looking chicken DubSmoke!

lol sorry bout the slammed pix, this is my first pron post, bare with me

Looks great. You're gonna need to get that temp up to at least 350 if you want nice skin. Try using the WSM without water in the pan.

Nice looking chicken there alrighty.

MMMMMMMMMM....... those sure look good....... nicely done.....

Looks great. You're gonna need to get that temp up to at least 350 if you want nice skin. Try using the WSM without water in the pan.

Will that give you the "bite thru" skin? Just purchased a WSM. Still trying to learn the tricks. Anymore tricks for comp BBQ?

Will that give you the "bite thru" skin? Just purchased a WSM. Still trying to learn the tricks. Anymore tricks for comp BBQ?

Hard to get tender skin with low and slow with chicken. Low and slow will produce a very flavorful and juicy bird but the skin will get rubbery. I like hot and fast with chicken smoked at 350-375 degrees. You can also do chicken at low temps then crisp up the skin by finishing at high heat over a grill.

Back