• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Buffet Set Up Ideas

nachos4life

Take a breath!
Reaction score
Hello! We are getting into more "formal" catering type events. Nothing super fancy, but stuff where I still want the presentation to be nicer than our normal row of chafing equipment. Pinterest has tons of buffet line pics but most are over the top for what I am looking for and not BBQ. I was wondering if any of you had pics of buffet lines you have set up? Thanks!

I'd be happy to post a few but someone would have to tell me how they are doing photos on the Brethren since PhotoBucket changed because I'm not sure how to do it now.

Twyford BBQ in Jacksonville, IL uses steam pans that are clad in old barnwood or something. It looks classy and rustic all at the same time. He just drops the foil pans in them and he's ready to go.

This is the only picture I could find:
View attachment 163107

Last edited:
What's the heat source? Seems like either the sterno doesnt get much air or might light the wood on fire.

We used reclaimed wood just like this and for extra points put burlap squares under the chafing dishes for presentation purposes...

Shockingly they never caught fire
Twyford BBQ in Jacksonville, IL uses steam pans that are clad in old barnwood or something. It looks classy and rustic all at the same time. He just drops the foil pans in them and he's ready to go.

This is the only picture I could find:
View attachment 163107

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Just remember, Hobby Lobby is your friend. My wife gets almost all of our catering stuff from there as far as decorative things go.

Back