The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements and news (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Brethren ONLINE store is open. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14348)

BBQchef33 11-28-2005 02:03 PM

Eye Cant heeerrrrrreeeee you...:wink: :cool:

nmayeux 11-28-2005 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQchef33
theres alot of kids and toddler stuff i didnt load. If ya thinks there would be demand for them, i'll load them today.

I'd love some more of the kid an toddler stuff, as I've got a house full of the little monsters!:twisted:

BrooklynQ 11-28-2005 10:18 PM

I got my clock - it's hanging in the kitchen.

BBQchef33 11-29-2005 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nmayeux
I'd love some more of the kid an toddler stuff, as I've got a house full of the little monsters!:twisted:

ok done.. added all the kid stuff that they carry.

MilitantSquatter 11-29-2005 07:31 PM

Got my apron, sweatshirt and fitted t-shirt today... real nice print....

And as I'm smiling as I take them out of the bag, my wife says " Is the T-Shirt for me ? "...I guess I'll be placing a second order for another shirt and other cool crap real soon....

brdbbq 11-30-2005 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQchef33
ok done.. added all the kid stuff that they carry.

No Sugar Titties ? :eek:

FatDad 11-30-2005 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brdbbq
No one has a Thong yet ?

Okay Buddy...I did it !
I had to order 2 thongs....One for each leg !!
I just need to figure out what to do with 2 extra holes.
Maybe like a union suit, one in front and one in back.

You will be getting a $5.00 coupon.

BBQchef33 11-30-2005 03:21 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I just got the remainder of my order. The baseball jersey and Journal. I have to make some changes to the journal cause the graphic was a hair to high on the cover. The new journals are in black and look better, so if anyone has an order pending for journals, you may want to consider switching it to the new one. I will put up another white one later with the graphic adjusted also. The tee shirt graphics are very good. All in all, I'm real happy with everything I've gotten so far, 2 mugs, tile coasters, shirts, clock and the journal.

I also recieved another 5 dollar coupon when I recieved the final part of the order, so it seems they give these coupons out pretty freely.

I will be placing another order today or tomorrow,and as usual, after ordering they ask for 5 names to send coupons to, so if anyone plans on ordering anything, PM me and i will send you the coupon.

heres jackie doing some modeling.. :twisted:

MrSmoker 11-30-2005 03:50 PM

Thanks for the up date Phil,i forgot to order the journal so now i can have the black one :) I am also going to order some of the kid stuff for my greatgrandson,he always goes with me to the contest.My Black tee shirts should be here soon.

brdbbq 11-30-2005 03:50 PM

BTW Your typing still sucks

nmayeux 12-03-2005 08:15 PM

I got my first installment of Brethren stuff today! The stuff looks great, and the prices were nice also. I did notice the the graphics look better on white than on the black, but I still want a black apron! Thanks Phil!

BBQchef33 12-03-2005 08:39 PM

Noah, i havent seen them on the black shirts. Whats is the difference and if it is color adjustments, PM me and I can fix the graphic.

MrSmoker 12-06-2005 06:22 AM

I checked on my Black shirts that i ordered on 11/23 and they show still in production.

BBQchef33 12-06-2005 09:08 AM

yup, same here. Maybe they are correcting some of the stuff... its says its still in beta so a little tweaking may be needed.

MrSmoker 12-06-2005 10:27 AM

Ordered some more stuff yesterday-Team Journal,Clock,Kids T Shirts,Two sided grey T shirts.All suposed to ship in two days :roll: