Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 6th annual Hudson Valley RibFest, New Paltz, NY 8/21 - 8/22

I won't be competing, but I hope to be there. I've had a great time whenever I've been up there.

Eric

I was in until I realized that its the same weekedn I will be in Florida. I wasnt that bummed until read the bottom of the first post and realized that John Markus is gonna be there:roll::becky:

If anyone from Long Island needs an extra hand, I'd be willing to hop in with you and pay my own way.
I want to join but money is tight, plus I don't think my teammates (father and uncle) are willing to do it. It was hard enough getting them both to commit to the Battle of the BBQ Brethren competition.

New Paltz

Team TELL YOU WHAT is in. Although, I have a wedding SATURDAY NIGHT in Kingston. Set up Friday nite (party), party SaturDAY - 'wetwipe' BBQ sludge from body- put on suit for wedding Saturday night - BACK to comp. 2amish -- depending upon on how quickly I can hitchhike from Kingston NY to New Paltz.
Ugh. :sick: Will Brisket help a hangover!?

I will be there judging on Sunday. Will try and say hello to fellow Brethren after 2PM when the judging should be completed.
Ed

Hudson Valley Rib Fest --Roll Call

Dean & wife Marie --from Deans 911 RES-Q-CREW will be there ... cant wait to see you all ---unfortunately work sced. su-ks this year---havent been able to get off work to get to any comps. ----hell,,,, i;m not missing this one 20 minutes from home--- see ya soon -- Dean

New one for Dizzy Pig

We can't wait to check out this new contest (for us), and our first in NY.

Look forward to meeting some new folks, and checking out what I hear is a cool town. See yall up there!
Chris

It looks like Q Haven will be entering this one. Missed it last year, looking forward to another dip in the pool after turn ins!

Back