Chargriller duo?

Maybe he is trying to raise some extra cash so he can get some lights in his house and a decent camera :loco:

I may make an add saying do not buy and link his grill. Scams everywhere. I emailed about two cars on cl and both where trying to ship me a car for free. One said they were going over seas for the Military and the other was in a divorce needing money.

The dummy has his phone number in the ad. Start calling & flaming him. That'll be fun.

LOL

If its a mobile number, I am always a fan of text bombs. Not that I am recommending it or advocating the usage of such things. For those that don't know, essentially you send a ton of text messages at once. A simple way to do this is to just copy and paste a large bit of text from a file or website. My threat is to send someone War and Peace. That is over 3.1 million characters @ 160 characters per message = over 19,000 texts. Just sayin' :whistle:

If its a mobile number, I am always a fan of text bombs. Not that I am recommending it or advocating the usage of such things. For those that don't know, essentially you send a ton of text messages at once. A simple way to do this is to just copy and paste a large bit of text from a file or website. My threat is to send someone War and Peace. That is over 3.1 million characters @ 160 characters per message = over 19,000 texts. Just sayin' :whistle:

hahahahah....ha. Now i'm laughing... that's a good one.

I may make an add saying do not buy and link his grill. Scams everywhere. I emailed about two cars on cl and both where trying to ship me a car for free. One said they were going over seas for the Military and the other was in a divorce needing money.

I got the "going overseas" deal as well. What a rip off.

Back