The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Q-talk (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   If you got a subscription and no Stars or Beers... (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38097)

BBQchef33 02-22-2008 12:37 PM

If you got a subscription and no Stars or Beers...

If you requested a subscription yesterday morning, and still don't have the stars, it may not have gone thru.

Someone
who can't type for chit entered the wrong email address. (fat fingers left out an "A" in "bandera". Go figure. :redface:.

If you look in the paypal transaction, it will still be "pending."

So what ya have to do is just cancel that previous transaction. It is in your paypal transaction log as 'unclaimed' or 'pending'. Then come back here and use the "subscriptions" button again..

The subscriptions were fixed yesterday afternoon when someone noticed I.. (oh..I mean "someone"), screwed up the typing.. (like thats unusual?:icon_blush::icon_blush::mrgreen:)

Sorry about that folks.. So if u subscribed, and it did not register under your name yet, thats why.

Smokin Gator 02-22-2008 12:40 PM

Phil,

I don't really care about the stars or beers, but would like you to change mine to a subscription. That way I will get a reminder!!!

Que'inKC 02-22-2008 12:46 PM

Oh master...

I submitted a donation Wednesday evening, but would like that to be converted to a subscription...I thought you said you were going to go ahead and do that for everyone, but I can't remember...Thanks.

Que'inKC 02-22-2008 12:50 PM

Never mind...I just figured out that I didn't donate enough to get the subscription...I donated $20 and it's $25...Thanks.

Smokin Gator 02-22-2008 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Que'inKC (Post 568919)
Never mind...I just figured out that I didn't donate enough to get the subscription...I donated $20 and it's $25...Thanks.

OOOops... I think that is what I donated too... I will do some more to correct it.

BBQchef33 02-22-2008 12:53 PM

!!!NO!!!!! thats no good.. whatever you donated is enuf and appreciated!!!.. Please no more.. I will be converting them all to subscriptions. I converted yours already. The conversions are manual. I will get to them all. Thanks guys..

TOPS BBQ 02-22-2008 12:55 PM

I put in a donation for $25. But there's no need to convert to subscription.

Que'inKC 02-22-2008 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQchef33 (Post 568924)
NO!!!!! thats not correct.. whatever you donated is enuf and appreciated... I will be converting them all to subscriptions.

Thanks and sorry to be such a pain in the A$$....

Smokin Gator 02-22-2008 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQchef33 (Post 568924)
NO!!!!! thats not correct.. whatever you donated is enuf and appreciated... I will be converting them all to subscriptions. I converted yours already. I will get to them all.

I sent more anyway...

paydabill 02-22-2008 12:56 PM

Ok - jsut went in and changed it. It showed as unclaimed - cancled and then went back through and re subscribed!

Thanks for all your work!

timzcardz 02-22-2008 01:07 PM

Well I for one don't like the color of the stars. I think that they should have been Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum! :biggrin:

But THANK YOU anyways, Poobah, et. al. :-D

Westexbbq 02-22-2008 01:12 PM

Lost in the land of bander bros.
Status - unclaimed freight.
Took a do-over.

txschutte 02-22-2008 01:13 PM

Mine shows as transaction completed. But no star. Not worried about the star, really. Just making sure you got the money from the transaction.

BobBrisket 02-22-2008 01:37 PM

Poobah,
You can turn mine into a sub too. It'd be nice to get a reminder.

scottyd 02-22-2008 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQchef33 (Post 568898)
If you requested a subscription yesterday morning, and still don't have the stars, it may not have gone thru.

Someone who can't type for chit entered the wrong email address. (fat fingers left out an "A" in "bandera". Go figure. :redface:.

If you look in the paypal transaction, it will still be "pending."

So what ya have to do is just cancel that previous transaction. It is in your paypal transaction log as 'unclaimed' or 'pending'. Then come back here and use the "subscriptions" button again..

The subscriptions were fixed yesterday afternoon when someone noticed I.. (oh..I mean "someone"), screwed up the typing.. (like thats unusual?:icon_blush::icon_blush::mrgreen:)

Sorry about that folks.. So if u subscribed, and it did not register under your name yet, thats why.

I am lost where do you do this at? the subscription deal. this is the first I have read about it. so please help me out.