Tell me what you think

Jorge

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
At the end of the week I'll be seated on the board. Anything I may say after that point is my opinion, and my opinion alone...unless the minutes indicate the board happens to be in agreement with that opinion:wink: I believe I'll be spending a lot more time asking questions, than I will offering opinions. I believe that it's more important to my performance for me to know what you think. I NEED your input to represent you!

I'll continue to read this forum and reply when appropriate. Beyond that, you can email me via KCBS, as well as this forum. If you use this forum, please place KCBS in the subject so that it goes to the proper folder. I've got a business to run, and a family to spend time with. Volume and subject will determine the length of the replies I'm able to send. If you don't get a reply within a day or two acknowledging that I got your email, I didn't. Please send it again!

Whether you voted for me or not, I represent you if you are a KCBS member. Please help me do that, to the best of my ability.

You've got it, brother. Thanks for going through all this for us.

Arlin

Did you mean "If you use e-mail..."

Good luck!

Actually, I meant if you use this forum to email me:becky: It goes to a personal account and saves the sender the step of having to go to KCBS.us if they don't already have that email address saved. Thank you grammar nazi:becky:

Relax Jorge, we've only got a couple of days left before the targets get pinned on our backs :rolleyes: :wink:.

I also will be cutting back on posts that might be taken the wrong way. If I post anything as a KCBS BoD member I will state that this is from the BoD. Otherwise anything that I offer an opinion on is MY opinion, mine only, and NOT an official opinion from KCBS, the BoD or anyone else.

Like Jorge, I want to get opinions and ideas from the members so that I can truly represent the members. I'm going to be kind of quiet for the first BoD meeting or two, getting a feel for what's going on & how things happen. I may be contacting some of you for input on things that come up.

Remember - it's your KCBS, lets all do our best to make it the best that we can.

I also will be cutting back on posts that might be taken the wrong way. If I post anything as a KCBS BoD member I will state that this is from the BoD. Otherwise anything that I offer an opinion on is MY opinion, mine only, and NOT an official opinion from KCBS, the BoD or anyone else.

It's not so hard to do. We moderators live that every day. We use green text to indicate official stuff; the real 'us' use regular black text. :-D

You should use a different color for KCBS business writing. Maybe...magenta? :laugh::boxing::heh:

Good luck guys. Keep your heads level and your skin thick and this just might be an enjoyable experience!

Josh, right now it might just be keeping our heads above water that's the goal.

I can't wait to see you guys become just another cog in the political machine:heh:

But, seriously - Thanks for all you guys do, and what I know you are going to try to do...I really do look forward to a period of openness and change within the KCBS organization...:clap2:

Neil

I remember when you guys used to be fun..... ;)

I remember when you guys used to be fun..... ;)

Loan me a cooker, and tell me where to buy some Harpoon in Chicagoland and I'll show you fun. My ringer will knock on your door instead for drunk dialing me like he did from Vegas, using your phone:laugh:

I'll have the Jambo nice and shiny and a cooler full of Harpoon for you...

From the KCBS Quick Notes:

"Four additional assignments were made as follows:

Judges' Advocate - Dave Compton Team Advocate - Steve Mullins"

So does that mean Steve AND Jorge are the team advocates??

From the KCBS Quick Notes:

"Four additional assignments were made as follows:

Judges' Advocate - Dave Compton Team Advocate - Steve Mullins"

So does that mean Steve AND Jorge are the team advocates??

I advocate nothing. :laugh: Steve got that job. I'll pass the correction along.

Back